Is this love????

Jase's P.O.V
Wow! we have been here for a week and all we have done is layed around and talked and watched old tv shows. I think im ganna take her out tonight. I think i could possibly be falling for her i dont know i know i have a mate out there some were but i want to be with Destini she makes me feel so happy and warm inside i feel like i just wanna kiss all over her adorable little face all the time.

I mean she is so beautiful,i mean her long black hair i just wanna run my fingers threw it and her eyes are purple or gold depending on her mood and her body oh my god dont even get me started on her body she just makes me wanna lay her down and kiss her all over. I love her laugh every time i hear her laugh it makes me smile and if i get her to laugh really hard she snorts like alittle piggy its so cute. oh damn i think im falling in love with my best friend.

Destini's P.O.V

OMG! this first week of being up here has been a blast we have done nothing but lay around talk and watch old tv shows. I wanna do something like go down to the beach or go to the board walk again.Jase has been so sweet latley i mean he waits on me hand and foot.

He has been flirting with me alot and i find my self flirting back i think i mite be falling for him i mean he so adorable i mean he is just so perfect i mean his hair is dark brown and its so soft i find my self palying with it alot its side swept emo style and his eyes are light green most of the time it depends on his mood and his lips oh my lord i wish i could just kiss them and he has snake bites now which makes them look even more kissable.

i have had to stop myself from kissing him like 8 or 9 times and his body grrr i just wanna make him lay shirtless all the time he is so sexy and he has a tattoo its a cross with black angel wings and it has like barbwirer going down the cross it looks so hot on him.Just everything about him is perfect even his skin tone is perfect his dad is native american( indian) so his skin has a darker look to it omg he is just so sexy but its not just his looks its how he treats me he is so sweet to me.

His smile makes me melt."Destini Destini hello earth to Destini" i hear Jase say that and i look at him and say" what i was thinking about something."

 He says"yeah i can tell you were but i wanna ask you some thing." then he scratches the back of his neck he does that when he is nervous i say" then ask me" he says "Destini do you uhhh maybe wanna go out tonight like ummm on a date or something."

I look at him and think wait did he say date then i say" yes yes yes of course i would love to" i run up and hug him and he seems shocked that i said yes and then he says" wait yes? you wanna go out with me on a date??" I step back and look him in the eyes and say" yes or course i do why wouldnt i."

He smiles then pulls me in to a hug and says" well were do you wanna go." i step back and jump on to the couch and i say"hmmmm well i dont care just were ever " he laughs then jumps on the couch to and says" oh shit i forgot we dont have any clean clothes to wear do you wanna go by the pack house and get some???"

i get on his lap and say" yes i have got to look cute if im going out tonight there mite be cute guys around." I see a sad look wash over his face and he says"ohhh so you dont wanna just go out with me tonight?

" I say"Jase i was just kidding then i kiss his cheek. I look him in the eyes and he smiles and says" so you are going on this date with ME?" he says me louder then everything else. I giggle and say" yupper doodles i am."

He laughs and hugs me then he starts tickling me i say threw breaths p-p-lease st-o-p J--A--S--E" he stops and the whispers in my ear " told you i would get you back" then he kisses my cheek. I playfully growl at him and punch him in the arm.

He says" ow that hurt" then rubs his arm. I say" well you shouldnt have go me back for tickling you earlier" i get off his lap and walk away i am smiling to myself then i feel his arms around me and he turns me around and say" im sorry Destini your right i shouldnt have im sorry."