The Boardwalk

We finally get to the board walk and he parks the car and gets out and opens my door then grabs my hand and says" come on come on Destini."I laugh and we start running up to the gate we go in and walk around the i see build a bear workshop and I say"Jase please will you take me in build a bear so i can make a bear please"

He looks at me and says" only if you get a piercing with me." I say " Jase you know i hate pain." He says "ohh well then i guess you dont get a bear." I say" fine then I will get a piercing but you have to buy me 2 outfits for my bear." Then i walk away towards a piercing shop. Once we get there Jase says" what are you getting, im getting snake bites.

"I say" sense your making me do this im gonna get my tongue and the right side of my lip pierced." He laughs then the man who does the piercings says " come on back." We both walk back to his little work area and the man says" so who is going first?"

Jase pushes me in front of him and says " her" I give him a killer look and i sit on the little table thingy. The man says " what you dont want her chickening out on you or something bro." Jase says" thats my point she will chicken out if I go first." I flip him off and then the man doing my piercing laughs. Then he says "ok so what are you getting done today."

I say" my right side of my lip and my tongue." He smiles and says lets do your tongue first." I nod my head and the man goes and gets the tools he needs to do my piercings then he says" ok you ready,now stick out your tongue."

 I stick out my tongue and he takes the paper towel and drys off my tongue and then takes this thingy with purple stuff on it and places it between my tongue and then takes this clamp thingy and places it were it needs to go then he picks up the needle and says" ok take a deep breath thru your nose."

I take a deep breath and he pokes the needle threw my tongue my eyes water a little bit then he puts the little bar threw my tongue and then screws on the ball. I put my tongue back in my mouth and he says" that didnt hurt to bad did it?" I shake my head no and say "can we do my lip now please?" He nods his head and goes through basically the same process with my lip then its Jase's turn so i get the money from him and go and pay the lady in the front.

Jase's P.O.V

Guy that did the piercings: "hey bro is that your girl?"

I say " well no we have been friends for 14 years and she just had something bad happen so i brought her here to get her mind off it." He says" well why dont you date her i mean if i was you i would." I say" well i just got cheated on sooo yeahhh."

He says "ohhh well then do you think if you dated your best friend that she would hurt you that way." I say" well no i dont guess." He says " well that gives you something to think about." Then i hear Destini say " Jase can we go and get my teddy bear now pleaseeee?."

I laugh and then say " yes i promised you i would get you a teddy bear." She says " and 2 outfits ." I say "yes and 2 outfits." Then she grabs my hand and the guy who done the piercings gives me thumbs up and i say "thanks man." Then we start walking to build a bear. 

Destini's P.O.V

We are walking to build a bear now and i cant help but think how sweet he is being he has his arm around my waist and i feel so comfy. We finally get to build a bear workshop and i run in and there isnt that many people and i run to all the animals i see a sandy brown bear and i say" Jase he is the one he has spoken to me he said Destini make Jase buy me so you can love me forever and ever."

Jase laughs and says" then go get him beautiful and what ever else you want." I hug Jase and quickly say thank you as i run over to get my bear i pick him up and the run over to the stuffing station and the girl that works there says " arent you a bit old to be making a bear?" I say" nope i could be 28 and still make a bear do you have a problem with me or something?