Past...Present...Future?

**7 months** Destini's POV

I sigh and look over at the picture i have on my nightstand of carter in Italy and i begin to cry. Athos comes in the room and says " Des baby you've done nothing but cry for months now. do you want me to go find Carter and get him to come see you for awhile." I jump up and says " yes get my baby home i want to see him." I hug and kiss Athos and he leaves. Now what to do... hmmm i kind of want some blood.

Athos' POV

I sigh and know just where im going to have to go. I get in the car and drive to the Elders. When i get there and walk in i get hit in the face by Derek and Eliza just sits there laughing i get up and say" what the fuck was that for?" I sit down and wipe the blood off of my lip and then Sara says " a few months ago your very powerful son came in here and made fools of us."I sigh and put my head in my hands then look up and say" i actually came to talk to all of you about Carter.. Do any of you know where he is? My wife hasnt heard from him in around 7 months.." I see Eliza look off to the side and she starts breathing heavy when i flit over to her.

I smile and say" hey ... if you know where he is please tell me... thats my kid yah know." She stands up and so do i then she nods for me to follow her and I do. We walk down the hall and out to the garden. We both sit down and then she says " i was with him at first but i had to leave because well every time he would umm kiss me he would see things that me and you had done and well he seen when you tried to kill me and when i ... when i said that i loved you which i really didnt it was a heat of the moment thing. i got a letter from him 4 months ago and he was in Greece but sense then i havent heard from him. Hang on tho what was in the letter has worried me though... "

She takes the letter out and hands it to me i begin to read it and it says " Eliza thank you for leaving when you did because i really did not want my asshole of a fathers sloppy seconds. Lately i think im turning into him when he was a youngling because i have killed so many people but whats worse i killed a little girl i hurt her bad right before i drank all of her blood and whats even worse is i can still see the look on her face when i was drinking her blood and this women that looked alot like you i killed her to whats wrong with me? I dont want to be him.. why did you leave me? i know you think im just a kid but i dont see those visions anymore right now im sitting in a hotel room in Greece wishing i wasnt alone because ive tried to kill myself 10 times with every way to kill a vampire or a lycan. I cant make the thoughts of that little girls face get out of my head. Please help me.... Sincerely, Carter"

I feel tears falling from my eyes and i hand her the letter back. She sighs and says " I tried to find him but i couldnt and now i have no idea where he is. A few minutes later I hear Sara scream and we both run into the room and there lies my son covered in blood. He looks at me and smiles then says " have i made you proud yet." I feel tears rolling down my face. He looks at Eliza and says " i hate you... you didnt even try to find me you stupid bitch look at me." She kneels next to him and cups his cheek and says " shhh carter youre blood drunk or drunk or i think both... You're fighting yourself." He starts crying and says " dad it hurts so bad make it stop he starts hitting his head over and over. I grab his hand and feel so much pain shoot threw my body.

I double over then let go of his hand and he says " make it stop its my wolf make it stop he wants to kill the other half of me kill me please i want to die kill me.." I shake my head no and say " what if i just take out your wolf half or make you forget youre part vampire or just take that half away." He cries out in pain and says " fucking kill me!!! i dont want to live kill me or i will make sure mom knows about Jase and make sure she ends up with him and make sure she remembers every detail of what you did to her! KILL ME!!!" Eliza hands me a knife and i jab it into his heart from the side and my son looks at me smiling and says " tell my mom i love her please and dad i love you too." His body goes limp.