Biding Time

Jase's P.O.V -1 month later

It has been a month and she still hasnt woken up.God! i miss her laugh her smile just her being here. I got to the hospital everyday and tell her all about my day. Im on my way now to see her.I am finally here i go to room 312 on the 3rd floor i open the door and go in, i close the door and say" hey beautiful" and i kiss her forehead.

I say" i wish you would wake up i miss you so much i miss your laugh and being able to hold you and looking into your beautiful eyes." I sit down on the bed next to her and hold her hand i say" well i ranked up again today John said im doing excellent he told me to tell you he misses you and loves you ohhh and Anna,Maggie, Jackson,Kevin,Josh,Ash,Molly,Angel,and Dave told me to tell you they miss you so so so much." I just sit there and look at her wishing she could talk to me.

I say" hey Destini i really miss you i wish i could hold you and kiss you and love on you" i tear up then i say" i love you Destini Cheyenne Dubios your such an amazing girl i cant wait until you wake up the first thing im ganna do is look into your beautiful eyes and tell you how much i love you" i kiss her forehead again and say" well i have to go i have to look for a job tomorrow i love you beautiful ill see you tomorrow." i stand up and look at her and start crying then i turn around and walk out to my car i open my door and i get in and i just sit there a cry.

Destini's P.O.V

I have been laying in this bed for a month or so. Everyday Jase comes in and he talks to me and tells me all about his day he said he would sing to me but he has a bad voice i wish i could tell him how beautiful his voice is.He keeps telling me he loves me and he wishes i would wake up and he has even said im sleeping beauty i think its funny an cute.He always kisses my forehead and he keeps saying he is sorry.

I wish i could tell him that im not mad for slaming me into the wall to save Jenny i mean he loves her i think they mite be mates i dont know i mean yes i want Jase to be mine and all mine but that isnt ganna happen he only loves me as a bestfriend. Ughhh i wanna wake up so bad.

Jenny's P.O.V

OMG! i cant belive that bitch jumped me like that she made me have this scar on my neck it looks so ugly. Jase saved me from her, my hero i forgave him for being with her all that time. I bet that bitch thought she was ganna get my man ha yeah right he is all mine. I have one tiny problem he wont talk to me like at all i try texting him and calling him. I see him everyday when he comes to train with daddy but he wont talk to me i bet that bitch told him lies about me ughhh i will get him back no matter what i have to do Jase Maxwell Hausen will be mine all mine.

Jase's P.O.V

After i left the hospital yesterday i came straight home and took a long shower then fell asleep i only got like 2 hours of sleep because i had a nightmare Destini died in it i woke up covered in sweat i was crying like crazy i cryed so hard i puked like twice i wish she would wake up so i could sleep and not have to worry about her dieing.

I have a few things i need to do before i can go see her today i have go to talk to John and tell him i want to get a job which means i cant train as much with him im afraid he is ganna get made at me for not training as often. Well i need to suck it up and just go talk to him, well here goes nothing. I walk down stairs to John's office and i knock on the door he says" come in."

I open the door and go inside i close the door behind me. John says" oh Jase how are you today?"I say " ok i guess i really wanna hurry up and get back to the hospital so i can see Destini." He says" oh i see how has she been?" I say " well she is still asleep"

i think to myself if she was awake do you really think i would be here fucking talking to you then John says" well son just keep up your hopes and faith that she will recover." I say" yeah i know but i didnt come here to chit chat with you i can here to discuss something very important with you." He cocks an eye brow and says" yes go on."