Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell

Capricorn

"So what is this book about anyways?" Virgo asked me.

She, Taurus, and I were currently sitting on a bench just outside the campus. I sat in the middle of the two of them, flipping through the book that Uranus had given us, with Virgo resting her head on my shoulder and Taurus occasionally peeking over my shoulder to get a glance of the book.

"I have no idea." I replied. "Uranus said that there was a portal spell thing in it that was created to help Celestians without their Celestian gadgets get back to Celestia."

"How is Uranus fine with being called Uranus when people make fun of her name?" asked Taurus, asking a question completely out of the blue.

I sighed and shut the book. "I don't know, you can ask her."

Virgo's attention was diverted to a group of seven other students from our school. "Hey, those are the other fallen star people that Gemini, Sagittarius, and I met the other day! I'm gonna go say hi!" With that, she sprinted off.

"You do you." I called after her.

As Virgo chatted with the group of students, I turned back to the book I held. The only thing I could rely on in the book were the pictures, since the words were all in Greek.

Taurus peeked over my shoulder again and pointed at the picture of a glowing portal-like thing on the page. "Is that the portal?"

"I think so." I answered. "Gosh, if only I could read these words."

I felt a small vibration from my phone coming from my pocket. Sighing again, I took the phone out of my pocket and opened it. I had received a message from someone.

(Left/italicized is ???)

212-721-0313

17:35

Thank goodness I found your number! This is Capricorn... right?

I paused. Who was this?

(Left/italicized is ???, right/normal font is Capricorn)

212-721-0313

17:35

Thank goodness I found your number! This is Capricorn... right?

Who is this?

Taurus looked over my shoulder to see what I was looking at. "Capricorn, don't people ever teach you about stranger danger?"

"Be quiet, Taurus." I chided him. "It could be one of those Planets, who knows?"

212-721-0313

17:35

Thank goodness I found your number! This is Capricorn... right?

Who is this?

Oh silly me, I forgot that you can't tell who I am. It's Uranus, by the way.

I looked over at Taurus. "I told you."

Virgo had come over with her group of friends. Gesturing to the group behind her, she said, "I believe you two haven't met them yet. I'll let you do introductions."