Chapter 44.! I killed him.

Finally! Hell week is over!:D, haha! Buti na lang, sulit ang 3 weeks kong pag-pupuyat para lang mag-review! Achievement it is!:'>

Anyway guys favor naman oh? Could you please follow my sister's account here at wattpad? Pretty please?>3<. In exchange with that, I'll dedicate you on one of the chapters of Eotg. Kindly message me, so that I would able to give you the dedication. Her username is Engineerkim. Thanks again bae's!<3

Anyway this is dedicated to ...:'>

@IkawRin

@Lightning_Death09

@Ms.Annonymous111

@Micsbitz

@ZwiTadzmahal

Lab 'ya all BABY.!! \\(>_^)//♡♥

Mwahh..!!:-*

TOODLES..!!!

************************************************************************

Chapter 44

Skyzzer Blue's P.o.v

BloodSuckers are challenging Triple xXx Gang for a fight TONIGHT. And they can't accept it, as Grey has not yet recovered . They need to porfeit or else they will surely lose everything.

I'm not saying that, hindi porque wala si Grey o kaya naman ay hindi ito makaka-laban, They wont win this fight or rather beat them. I trust the Gang and I know they can level with their skills and abilities. It's just that they wont function well, dahil hindi pantay ang magiging laban, 4 vs. 5 is quite a hard one, lalo na't ang mga kalaban nila ay marumi kung mag-laro. It's not a win-win nor lose-win situation. It's a death one. They want the Triple xXx to take on the bait and let them fall on the trap. Brilliant, right?

Playing dirty on times like this, shows how desperate and pathetic they could be. Sending the councils a message that they want Triple xXx Gang to compete with them while Grey is in the state of recovery because of what they did to him is a very low tactic. They just let other people take a look on how a total loser moves to get what they want. A pure STUPIDITY!

Well, brilliant or not. They really pulled a stunt out there. If Grey's Gang decided to declined the invitation, then they will be surely be a laughing stock by everyone but on the brighter side. Grey don't have to fight anymore and none of them will get hurt. But if they decided to accept it, then they will fall to the trap easily, and be beaten to death. This time, there would be no Mercy and Compassion to be given, as they will face their fate.

Tumahimik silang lahat pagkatapos mabasa ang nakasulat.

" Those dirty players! Alam nilang hindi tayo makakalaban sa ngayon dahil kulang tayo ng 1 myembro at di pwede si Grey. Kaya, sinasamantala nila!"-sigaw ni natha na galit na galit.

" Gusto nila tayong mapahiya, incase na hindi tayo pumunta mamaya o kaya naman ay kapag umatras tayo sa hamon nila."-sabi ni shin na nasa tabi ko at napapa-iling na lang sa naiisip.

" Those di*ckheads! They've plan for this, they knew that this will happen. Kaya naman natin sila kahit apat lang tayo. We can beat them."-hirit ni acer at pinatunog ang mga kamao.

" Dude, you know the rules... Kaya man natin sila o hindi. If a Gang declares a Gangster fight with another Gang then all original members should be present on the fight. In case na may kulang man sa mga myembro ng isang gang, then they have to porfeit the game and that will declair the opponent as a winner."-sabi ni kyohei na nakatingin lang sa scroll.

" He's right. But...if we were able to get someone as a substitute for the game fight. Then we don't need to drop it."-sabi naman ni shin na malawak ang iniisip at napatingin sa akin.