Chapter 18

Chapter 18
What Happens Next..

****************
Rosette's POV
****************

While I was out, I felt a warmth on my hand. I didn't know who it was, but it just felt so.. good to have someone to hold on to. I wanted to squeeze their hand but I couldn't. I tried so hard to wake up but I couldn't. I heard what they were saying. And I wanted to say it back because.. I think I love Harry too. It might not seem like it but it is the truth. Liam just... isn't himself anymore. He's too worried and clingy. I don't like this Liam.

**************
Liam's POV
**************

I saw Harry run into the room that Rosette is staying in and got a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing something was up.
I sneak around the corner and peek in Rosette's room to see Harry at her bedside, holding her hand. I don't know what he's saying but I know that I won't like it. My gut is telling me to barge in and start yelling at him. Then again, in the back of my mind I'm thinking, Rosette wouldn't want me to.

***************
Louis's POV
***************

So, Zayn just called me and asked to meet him at the park. I know that something is up because he only calls me when he has big news or a major problem.

When I get there, he's already waiting with Zara.
"Hey, Zayn. what's up?" He looks at me with sullen eyes.

"Aw, man. This is harder than I thought.." I put a confused look on my face and sit on the bench next to him.

"Come on, mate. Can't be that hard." I try to lighten the mood a little.

"I have to leave the band." He looks down at the grass and my jaw drops.

"What? Zayn, why?" I feel my cheeks getting hot with not only sadness, but anger and frustration.

"Zara's pregnant. I don't have time for the band with a baby on the way." Zara looks at him and starts whispering.

"I thought we weren't going to tell anyone until we found out if it's a girl or a boy..!" Zayn shakes his head.

"I had to. He's my mate." He shrugs.

"So, are you moving out too?" I say with sadness.

"I'm getting to that. We, um, are moving to Australia." I feel tears welling up in my eyes but I blink them away quickly.

"Well, I suppose that this is all logical. You need to do what's best for the baby. I'll let the others know." Zayn half smiles and I leave towards my car. I get in and pound in the steering wheel, letting my tears out.
In my rear view mirror, I see Zara patting Zayn on the back. Then I leave. To think that when Zayn and Zara pack up their stuff, it will be the last time I'll ever see them.

**************
Niall's POV
**************

Louis left in a hurry. One minute he's on the phone, and the next he's running out the door.
Alyssa waltzes in and my first instinct is to ask her what's up. But then I remember that Louis is the oldest and he's always has it under control.

**************
Zayn's POV
**************

So, I guess this is it. I'm packing my things now and I don't think that anyone else knows quite yet. But, Louis wouldn't leave it to last minute. Would he?

**************
Louis' POV
**************

So, I just called everyone into the kitchen to tell them about Zayn and Zara.

"Hey, mate. What's up?" Harry begins.

"Yeah, you left in a hurry, what's going on?" Niall joins in.

"Where's Zayn and Zara?" Alyssa asks by my side.

"That's what I'm going to talk about." I look down at my feet.

"What's wrong.." Mari asks, as well as everyone else.

"Zayn has to, um, leave the band." I feel some tears stinging my eyes and everyone gasps.

"What?!" They all say simultaneously.

"Zara is pregnant and he doesn't have time for the band." I continue on.

"Well, at least they aren't moving." Liam sighs with relief and I hesitate to continue with the bad news.

"I'm getting to that. They are moving to Australia.." I feel the tears trickle down my cheeks and hear sobs coming from Alyssa, Mari, Ally, and Niall. The others were just comforting each other.
Alyssa hugs into me and screams.

"Zara is my best friend!" She cries as Zayn and Zara walk down the stairs, hand in hand. Alyssa runs to Zara and hugs her.

"Please don't leave." Alyssa says.

"I'm sorry, Al. I have to." Zara cries into Alyssa's shoulder.

"Well isn't this just a great way to celebrate my birthday..." Mari exclaims.

"OH MY GOSH! BABE! Why didn't you tell me that it was your birthday?" Niall's hug her.

"I didn't want people to make a fuss over me. Haha." She laughs nervously.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all say in unison and she smiles a weak little smile.

"Thanks, you guys. For the most amazing year in my entire life. Even when we go our separate ways, such as Zayn and Zara, I'll never forget you.

I promise."

(A/N)

So this is it. The END of She's Not Afraid. Thank you all for sticking around even when didn't update in like, 10 billion year. Haha. Tune in to my sequel to this story. It has not been named yet so just keep an eye out.

I love you all

Signing out,

~Jessie xoxo