JungKink

I sat with my legs crossed- mainly to keep myself from touching- and watched the two men play rock paper scissors for my coochie.

     "Gwai, Bai, Bo!"
     Both rock.
     "Gwai, Bai, Bo!"
     Both scissors.
     "Gwai, Bai, Bo!"
     Rock... again.
     "Gwai, Bai, Bo!"

     Jimin shouted happily as he slapped Jungkook's hand to signify paper covers rock.

     "I win! I win!" He sang. His gaze shifted to me and a wide smirk spread across his lips. "Here kitty, kitty~." He cooed sweetly.

     With an awkward lean, I got onto my hands and knees. I blushed profusely and glanced at Jungkook who quietly palmed himself. He wasn't upset, but I could tell he also wasn't pleased. Jimin patted my head a moment as we both stared at Kook.

     After a few more seconds he looked up and realized our eyes were on him. He blushed ,"What?"

     Jimin snuck a hand around me and pointed to my mouth ,"We're waiting for you."

     I tensed and blushed. I haven't really had much experience sucking dick... Not only will Jungkook be experiencing it, but Jimin will be able to see my lack of expertise... God this is embarrassing..!

     "O-oh!" Junkook said.  He began crawling over and placed his dick to my lips. Behind me, a condom wrapper crinkles. I looked up to him with a bit of curiosity and fear. I parted my lips and he slowly put his tip in-

     "Oh my God!" I cried out. Jimin had pushed himself in me. He wasn't as girthy as Jungkook, but his tip hit a bit deeper. It wasn't painful, just different. I suckle onto Kookie's tip and look up to see him biting his lip and glaribg at me... I can't tell what he's thinking.

     Jimin begins pushing in and pulling out at a pretty fast pace. Each thrust pushes Kook's cock deeper into my mouth. With a particularly deep thrust, Kook pushes his duck deeper than before and I begin to gag abd gasp. He moans at the feeling.

     I hate this sensitive as reflex...

      Tears form in the corners of my eyes from it but we continue. Jimin keeps thrusting and thrusting and... It feels so good...

     "I-" I warble arounf Jungkook ,"I'm close!"

     Jimin giggles and goes faster ,"You took the words out of my mouth, little one."

     Jungkook takes his dick out of my mouth and watched as Jimin and I cum together.

     Jimin pulls out of me and rubs my shoulders ,"Now tgat was fun, wasn't it?"

     I just nod as he disposes of the condom and sits behind me.  He pats his lap and says ,"Come lean your back on me."

     I do so, and Jungkook steps in front of us, a condom on. He grabs my legs and pulls himself closet to me.  His eyes burn into mine ,"You know what, I'm pretty jealous right now, baby girl." He glances to Jimin. "Hold her arms behind her back. She doesn't get to touch."

     I hear Jimin chuckle as he grabs my arms ,"Bondage? Now that's a surprise!"

     Jungkook pushes in and begins thrusting wildly. My heat is still sensitive from Jimin, abd I can't help but cry out. Jimin's free hand, which was playing with my nipple, snakes up to cover my mouth.

     "Shhh now, little one. The babies are still asleep."

     S e x y  m a n.

     Jungkook smirks and keeps fucking me ,"You're such a good girl. Keep being good for me, okay?" He breathes out.

     He keeps rubbing my sensitive self with his dick. It's overwhelming and I don't think I can take much more-

     "Shit-" He breathes out before pyshing humself as deeply as possible. I feel his balls pulsate against me as he cums. Oh thank the Lord.

     My apparently arched back finally relaxes and I lean onto Jimin. He strokes my hair and massages my shoulders. "You did so good. Wait until Nicole hears..!"

     Jungkook helps me up and dress. He and Jimin then dress themselves. I feel so... drained now.  My legs wobble, and my eyelids flutter.  My body flops onto the couch like a dead fish and I curl up.

     Naptime for me!

     Jungkook and Jimin do their best to snuggle up with me and we all doze off.