Apologies

*LET THE SEX FEST BEGIN!!!*

     Jungkook soon comes back with a condom in his hand. The foil crackles as he sets it on the arm rest and climbs on top of me.

     He and I start a hot make-out session that leaves my lips swollen and his tongue at my neck.

     He knows how much I love neck play so he gets down to the nitty gritty and kisses from my jawline to my collarbone with big, sloppy, open mouth, kisses. His hands play with the hem of my sweatpants and rub my thighs in ways that soak my panties.

     His hot breath fans over me as he gazes into my eyes, panting.

     Oh Jesus, God please forgive me.

     "Hot damn..." I cry out as he shoves two fingers into me. When did his hand even get in there!? He kisses me and whispers into my mouth ,"Hush or the kids will wake up."

     I squirm around and roll my eyes, Father Kook is just doing his job.

     He pushes another finger in and wiggles them around inside me. It sends shivers of delight down my back.

     I moan quietly and push his hand away ,"St-stop it!"

     He looks up to me with wide eyes ,"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to take controls like that. I-"

     "Damnit no!" I growl and kiss him ,"Penis meeeeee!"

     He blinks for a second before grabbing the condom and standing up. His pants and boxers drop to the floor along with the condom wrapper and I get the full view...

     "Oh God," I mutter ,"You are beautiful,  I missed this..."

     He smiles and pulls the condom over himself. We both work to pull my pants and panties off and soon he is back on top of me.

     He leans down to give me a kiss and slowly pushes in. I feel a small stab of pain from the lack og fuck we've had but I make no indications. It feels good.

     He starts thrusting slow and deep, my insides screaming to be pulverized by the Jungcock.

     "Oppa!," I whine ,"Please speed up."

     He obliges and cluthes the couch as his speed increases. We both cry out as he hits deep and sends a wave of pleasure through me and makes me clench around him.

     He keeps thrusting as he smiles down to me and says ,"You liked that, huh?"

     I giggle between moans ,"Very much."

     This keeps like that until suddenly he tenses up ,"F-fuck!"

     I rub his back ,"What?:

     He looks guilty ,"I'm close..." He breathes.

     I pout ,"But I'm not!"

     He looks like he might cry ,"Well I can't keep going or I'll cum before you, then we'll run a chance of pregnancy..! I'm not ready to be an actual dad..."

     I pet his hair ,"You're fine, babe. Just finish, okay?"

     His eyes look displeased. "I'm sorry... It's been so long, I don't remember what gets you going..."

     I smile, yes it would be nice to cum but I'm not going to shame him. Besides, later on I can finish the job myself >:). I wrap my legs around him and pull him in. He begins thrusting in quickly, chasing his high. I squeeze his shoulders and clench around him over and over.

     With a final low moan into my ear, he cums.

     He pulls out and leaves me feeling empty but I smile up to him and brush the damp strands of hair away from his eyes. He looks disappointed.

     I pull his head down and kiss his panting lips. "Don't worry, babe. We've been too busy to have sex lately, there's always next time."

     He pulls off the condom and ties it. His pouty face is in full effect as he trudges to the coffee table and grabs some tissues. I watch him clean himself up and pull his pants back on. He comes over and begins cleaning me up as well.

     I moan as he places the tissue to my sensitive heat.

     He sighs and finishes cleaning me. After throwing away everything, he pulls my pants back up and lays on me to snuggle.

     He apologizes again and puts his face in the crook of my neck. His soft breathing slowly gets steadier and steadier until it is deep and breathy, full of sleep.

     I kiss his hair and let myself fall asleep as well.