Fo-Three??

My eyes stare at them. Jungkook with a beet red face, and Jimin rubbing his dick. I feel my heat becoming slicker at this hot scene.

     Nicole is caught aback as well. She, however, recovers quickly and sheds her shirt and bra. Her long legs slink to them and she lowers herself to her knees in front of Jungkook. "May I?" She asks him.

     He and I lock eyes. His are half closed and his mouth is wide open, panting. I nod and he nods to Nicole. Jimin moves his hand and sets Kook on the couch. "C'mere Alexis," he purrs and pats the couch.

     I walk over unsteadily. As I sit, Nicole moves onto the couch so that her ass is beside Jimin and she's got her lips wrapped around Jungkook.

     "W-what do I do..?" I ask Jimin shyly.

     He smiles sweetly and points at my chest ,"Take off your shirt and bra."

     I do so, blushing and looking away the whole time. A warm hand cups my itty bitty breast and I look over to see Jimin smiling warmly at me. His other hand is... fingering Nicole.

    "Now," he says ,"You plessure me as well. I touch you, you touch me."

     My lip quivers to stifle a little moan as he pinches my nipple. From across the couch, Jungkook moans loudly. I decide that this is a fucking competition and grip onto Jimin's cock. I rub him quickly and give little squeezes here and there. He moans as I put the tip in my mouth and suck. Nicole squeals as Jimin spasms and his hand slams into her on accident.

     "I think," Jimin pants ,"We should start fucking. I'm not cumming in my bestfriend's girlfriend's mouth."

     Nicole hums and Jungkook says ,"Agreed."

     We all sit up, and a phone rings. After a quick moment of searching, it turns out to be Nicole's. She answers and looks pissed ,"Alright, cool. See you in ten."

     She hangs up and growls ,"You've got to be fucking my ass!"

    Jungkook tenses ,"I didn't plan on it, no??"

     Nicole stands up and starts redressing herself. "Micha wants me to come meet some people for a video."

     We all look at eachother for a moment before Nicole says ,"I'm not gonna be a cock-block so y'all don't have to stop. Just make sure I get the details later!" With that, she slides her shoes on, and leaves.

     Jungkook, Jimin, and I all just stare at eachother beforw Jimin pulls Jungkook over ,"So, do you want in her first or do you want to cum last?"

     Jungkook blushes ,"I-I dunno... Rock, paper, scissors..?"

     I just gawk from my place beside Jimin. Are they seriously about to... Oh my god...
-----------

Now, since Author-nim is a cunt, we'll have a game!

Wbo do you think will win? Leave a funny joke, a quote, or anything you'd like. I may just like someone's comment so much that they get a shoutout AND ch ose the winner~ ❤💜❤💜

Jungkook

Or

Jimin

?

Hehehe see you next chappie!!!