Prologue: Jimin and Nicole's Wedding

Jungkook and I stood across from one another on the steps of the altar. I held Seunni in my arms while he held a sleeping Seungri.

The bride's music starts playing and soon i see Nicole stride down the aisle in her dress and bouquet and hair and-

I begin crying like a lil bitch as Seunni squirms in my arms and reaches out for her mother.

I quietly coo to her and let her mother stand across from Jimin. Soon enough, however, Seunni begins to cry which wakes Seungri up.

Two minutes pass by and now both of the babies are wailing and trying to wrestle towards their parents.

Jimin and Nicole stay holding hands but turn their heads to us. "You can let them down," Nicole says.

I set Seunni down and watch as she and Seungri waddle-run to their parents. Both Nicole and Jimin pick up the babies and say their vows all while I sob as quietly as I can.

I watch as the soon-to-be family stands together and holds hands as the vows are made. The kids help slide rings on each of there fingers and soon enough I hear these words come from Nicole's mouth ,"I do."

My eyes tear up again as Jimin says them and I sob as he kisses his wife.

Jungkook comes over to me as everyone claps and holds me tight. He's crying too...

"One day," he whispers just to me ,"One day... That will be us."