Jung-fuck Me

My eyes peel open at the annoying jingle of my cellphone's ringtone. From the tune, I'm pretty sure its Jungkook.

     I swipe and put it on speaker, still not awake enough to hold it.

     "Hullogh?"

     "Jagi." Jungkook's voice is urgent ,"Unlock your front door. Quickly."

    I grumble and hang up on him.  My knees crack as I stand up and my feet pad quietly to the door. Jungkook opens it after the lock clicks. He slides his shoes off and places the backpack on his shoulder beside my couch. His eyes flash and he sits down,  stretching his arms out to me to signal that he wants to snuggle.

     I plop onto his lap and whine into his shoulder ,"What are you doing here its-" I take my phone from the couch cushion and check the time ,"Three in the morning. "

     He rubs my back ,"I couldn't sleep."

     My voice squeaks a bit ,"So you came here to make sure that I couldn't either?"

     He chuckles and stands up, carrying me. "I couldn't sleep without you..."

     I just lay in his arms and let him take me to the bedroom. Now wide awake, I draw circles on his shoulders and let him lay down. "Well..." I smile ,"Now I'm wide awake."

     He blushes a bit which causes me to blush so I buty my head into his chest.

     "Do you... want me?" He asks timidly.

     I just bury my head deeper inti his chest. He slowly flips us over so that I can't hide but I am quick to cover my face with my hands. I hear him giggle before his hands move to the hem of my sweats and pulls them off with my panties.

     I feel the bed shift as he gets off to remove his own pants and boxers leaving us both in our shirts.

     "Are you sure you want me?" He teases me.

     I roll away from his voice and squeak.

     "The delicious sound of a condom wrapper comes from his direction and I shiver in anticipation. The wetness between my thighs throbs and I let out a small moan.

     Warm hands grab my shoulder and thigh as Kook turns me over and crawls on top. He pulls my hands from my face and leans down to kiss me. As he enters my heat, I moan quietly.

     He continues to koss me as his pace quickly becomes steady and hard. He pulls out slowly and slams back in, something that he knows I love.

     Soon we become entangled in sweaty limbs qnd heavy moans.

     Then I feel it, a sharp pain on my head.

     "Fuck," Jungkook moans out ,"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to pull your hair..."

     I grab his hand and thrust my hips up ,"D-do it again."

     He complies and rams hard into me after my squeal. His pace goes from turtle dick to fucking cheetah chongus. My mind starts swirling and my stomach tightens as I feel my orgasm approach. Before I can warn him,  I spill over loudly.

     As my pussy spasms around him, I moan and moan and moan... He begins thrusting sloppily, his own high just moments away.

     With a small yelp, he releases into the condom and collapses onto me.

     "Yah, pabo!" I squeal and try to push him away ,"I'm suffocating in muscle!"

     He apologizes and rolls off of me, removing the condom and putting it in the trash by my bedside. He turns back over and snuggles up to me.

     "I love you so much, " he whispers.

     "I love you too," I yawn out before letting sleep overcome me.