Chapter 4

Sakimo was there with me through my pregnancy with Brylane and helped me get over HIM. He was the best thing that ever happened to me, right after Kaisigni and Brylane, of course. He has been my best friend for five years and we have been together for three years officially now. He's the greatest man ever. Of course it took me a while to see that. Kimo always had feelings for me, but I never let them go anywhere because all I cared about was my family and wanting thing to stay the same between us. This changed one night when Sakimo's pack and the neighboring pack threw a barbeque, adults only. We were drinking, and he kissed me. Things kind of escalated from there, and then, nine months later Kaisigni was born. We had started dating a few weeks before I gave birth to her.

"The kids wanted to make you breakfast, so we got grandma up to help us." Sakimo explained. I smiled, he couldn't cook worth anything. The guy even burned frozen food, and once, he burned Roman Noodles. Noodles, really? All you had to do was leave them in the microwave, but he still managed to screw that up.

He walked over and sat the tray on the bedside table then turned and picked Brylane up, sitting him on his lap. I smiled. Kimo had always taken care of Brylane like a true father even though Brylane wasn't his son. Sakimo smiled at me and sat the tray on my lap.

"Hmm, blueberry pancakes and bacon and eggs. Yum."

"I help make them mommy." Kaisigni exclaimed, smiling up at me brightly.

"You did?" I asked, "Did you like it?"

"Yes, PawPaw don't want me to help, but MeMow say I can." I smiled at the nicknames my kids called Sakimo's parents, their grandparents. I never got to meet my grandparents so I'm glad they did.

"PawPaw doesn't know what he's talking about. My little girl can handle the kitchen." Sakimo said smiling at Kaisigni. "Can't you, baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

I smiled. Kais had loved cooking since she was born. I'm sure she was going to be an awesome cook for the pack one day. We all sat around talking and laughing as I ate my breakfast.

"Okay, Mommy's going to get ready, so we can go to the park. Why don't you guys go in the living room and watch some cartoons?" Sakimo said after I was finished eating.

"Okay, come on Kais." Brylane said grabbing Kaisigni's hand as they ran from the room.

Sakimo walked over and shut the door behind them. He walked back over and leaned over me. "Hello, beautiful."

I smiled against his lips as they softly brushed mine. He crawled up on the bed holding himself over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me. His hands traveled down to my hips, and he pulled me closer. His tongue slipped over my bottom lip, and I eagerly opened my mouth to him. He deepened the kiss, his tongue running over mine. I knew he was getting excited, I could feel it pressing into my stomach, and I loved it. He pushed his body closer to mine, deepening the kiss. My tongue was fighting for dominance, a battle that I knew I wasn't going to win. I pulled my mouth away from his, catching my breath. Sakimo pulled back and smiled down at me. He had the most heartwarming smile you could ever see.

I smiled back, "Morning."

"Morning, now get up before they come running in here." Sakimo said climbing off me. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed with him. Walked over to the closet, I pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed some underwear and walked to the bathroom to start my water and pulled off my nighties and hopped in the shower as the water heated up. I sighed closing my eyes and letting the water soak me.

I squealed as I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back against a naked body. Sakimo chuckled holding me tighter as I tried to turn and see him. "What are you doing?"