Chapter 12- Expect the Unexpected

This chapter is short but explains a lot on what everyone has been wondering about so enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12- Expect the Unexpected

            The sun was shining brightly through the white curtains and into the hotel bedroom.  Two bodies laid together on the bed, both still in a deep sleep. The girl’s eyes began to flutter open revealing golden honey eyes. She blinked once than rubbed her eyes, pushing herself into a sitting position. The girl turned her head to look at the male sleeping next to her. His bare chest raised up and down, the white blanket covering his body. The girl went into panic mode as she recognized the Eighteen year old boy.

            “Harry,” Alana crocked her voice cracking. She pulled the blanket closer to her chest afraid to look under scared she might find out she had no clothes underneath. When Harry made no movement Alana began to shake him hard until his eyes fluttered open looking at her with calm blue eyes that soon turned into alarm.

            “Alana?” he looked at the girl next to him and heaved himself up. The blanket slid off his chest revealing rock hard abs.

            “What happened last night?” Alana asked clutching the blanket to her chest and looking into Harry’s eyes.

            “I don’t know. What do you remember?” he asked blinking his eyes.

“The last thing I remember is sitting at the bar with you and drinking that strong drink. I remember finishing it and then saying something to you that we kept getting closer and…oh my god.” Alana’s breathe hitched in her throat. She looked at Harry whose face was completely blank.

“No we couldn’t have,” he said running his fingers through his hair. Alana began breathing hard looking at Harry who was staring at the blanket.

“Harry?” Alana touched his shoulder and he turned to look at her. He pushed the blanket off their bodies revealing the sight they were afraid they might see. Alana only had her bra and underwear on, and Harry had only boxers. They looked at each other an array of emotions flooded through their faces. Alana’s eyes started to fill with tears that soon started to spill.

“Babe please don’t cry.” Harry told her pulling Alana into a hug. She buried her face into his neck and tried to stop the tears from flowing.

“I’m so sorry Harry.” The Eighteen year old girl told the boy comforting her. He pulled out of the hug and looked at Alana.

“Why are you sorry?” Harry asked looking into his eyes.

“I just I can’t,” she mumbled getting up from the bed and walking over to the chair across the room that had both of their clothes from last night on it.

“Can’t do what Alley?” Harry got off the bed walking to Alana. She pulled on her shorts as he grabbed his jeans.

“This,” she yelled moving her hand in between them. Harry pulled on his jeans with a confused face.

“Alana let’s not jump to things for all we know nothing could have happened!” he yelled back zippering his jeans as she put on her multi-pattern strapless shirt.

“Really Harry! Is this normal for you, waking up in bed with a girl in nothing but your underwear?” Alana couldn’t stop the words from coming out, she was confused about the whole thing and Harry wasn’t making it any better.

“Haven’t you learned anything about me since we met? I told you that all those rumors about me sleeping with a lot of girls are lies I don’t sleep with random strangers!” Harry blurted out looking at Alana who was looking at the floor.