Chapter 7- Movie's & Taekwondo Grandma

Hey my fans I have something to tell you guys Perrie Edwards (Zayn's GF) is not in this story and they are not dating Zayn is single. Before Directioners go attack me with spoons and maybe even through carrots at me let me explain I love Zerrie I really do I think Zayn and Perrie are a beautiful couple but the thing is when I got the idea for this story Zayn and Perrie weren't dating yet so the girl I picked Zayn to date (which you find out in future chapters) is staying. Now if you are still a bit angry please I am begging you if you do want to attack me just avoid the face thank you! Enjoy the chapter!!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- Movie’s & Taekwondo Grandma

“Well you’re the charming type that little twinkle in your eye Gets me every time. And well there must’ve been a time I was a reason for that smile so keep in mind. As you take what’s left of you and I. Tell me I’m a screwed up mess that I never listen, listen. Tell me you don’t want my kiss that you need your distance, distance. Tell me everything but don’t you say he’s what you’re missing, baby. If he’s the reason that you’re leaving me tonight spare me what you think and tell me a lie.” Alana sung in the shower while she washed her hair. It has been Six days that she and her sister have been in London, England. She had become friends with a worldwide famous boy band that goes by the name One Direction. Today Alana, Catherine, Abigail, Bethany, and Caroline were going bowling with the boys of One Direction along with Danielle Peazer, Eleanor Calder, and Josh Devine. If you don’t know who those three people are than you should learn: Danielle is Liam’s girlfriend, Eleanor is Louis’ girlfriend, and Josh is the band’s drummer.  Caroline invited her boyfriend James to join them and he accepted, but at first he was very uneasy about the whole idea. Alana got out the shower wrapping the white towel around her curvy frame of a body. She walked out the bathroom into the guest room; Abigail was lying on her bed messing with her phone.

            “You know I’m pretty sure Harry has a thing for you Alley.” Abigail randomly blurted out her eyes glued to her phone. Alana looked at her younger sister her expression showed that she completely lost.

“Hello Abigail how are you?” Alana asked sarcastically putting on her bra, underwear, and socks as she spoke keeping her eyes on Abigail.

            “I’m wonderful Alana! Now stop trying to change the subject I’m serious I’m really convinced Harry is developing feelings for you.” Abigail moved her eyes away from her phone and locked them with Alana’s eyes. Alana slipped on her blue skinny jeans trying to look away from her sister, but ended up looking back at Abigail.

            “Harry is just being his flirty self; he does not have feelings for me.” Alana turned away from Abigail and slipped her gray owl shirt over her head.

            “Alana if Harry was being his flirty self he would have been flirting with all of us and last time I checked Harry has not once flirted with Bethany, Catherine, Caroline, or me. Alana that isn’t fair I called dibs on him!” Abigail yelled jumping off the bed as Alana put on her charm bracelet.

            “For the last time Harry doesn’t like me and I don’t like him Abigail!” Alana yelled back locking eyes with her little sister. There was a soft knock on the door as Catherine, Bethany, Caroline, Danielle, and Eleanor walked in.

            “What is going on here?” Catherine asked looking at the two sisters.

            “Go ahead Abigail tell them what’s going on here!” Alana yelled staring hard at the younger girl in front of her.