Chapter 9- Random Burst of Music

I really like this chapter it just something I could love to do if i'm ever with One Direction. I hope you enjoy and depending if I'm finshed with this story I might give you lovelys a sneek peek of my next story I'm tied between two and you are the ones who will choose :) Enjoy Chapter 10 should be up tomorrow or Monday only if I finish my homework on time once again Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9- Random Burst of Music

Two weeks pasted by in a blink of the eye, July was quickly ending and Alana’s 18th birthday was approaching fast. Alana and Abigail are now in the comfort of the Hernandez’s family home relaxing on the couch with their group members that were certainly single. Zat, Cam, Elounor, and Diam were all out on a date at a beautiful restaurant together with all four girls look drop dead gorgeous with the help of the ABC (Abigail, Alana, Bethany, Catherine, and Caroline) gang. Bethany, Niall, Abigail, Harry, Alana, and Josh were gathered around the television watching one of the best movie in the world according to Harry; “Love Actually”, but hardly anyone was watching the movie being too preoccupied with other things. Josh and Abigail were sitting on the floor in a deep conversation about drumsticks; they were talking so low that only the two could hear what each other was saying. Niall was strumming the strings of Catherine’s guitar trying to figure out what to play. Bethany was sitting on the piano seat, tapping the notes softly with her fingers. Harry began tapping his fingers on the wooden table next to him staring at his phone scrolling past his twitter feeds. Alana grabbed the remote and paused the movie; she took a look at her friends if she didn’t know any better by the looks of it everyone was just about to bursts out into song. And she was right Niall began playing the chords to “I’m yours” by Jason Mraz, Bethany joined in with the piano chords to the song, Abigail and Josh dropped their conversation and started drumming to the beat of the song on their thighs, Harry locked his phone and started to sing the words. Alana smiled at the people making music together, Niall joined with Harry in singing the song both angelic voices sending chills down the three girls’ backs. Abigail looked at Alana who hadn’t joined the group yet she mouthed ‘Sing’ to her older sister and give her a hard look, Alana nodded her head not wanting to argue with Abby she began singing the song with the two boys. Harry looked at her and indicated with his hands for her to sing louder, Alana did as she was told and sung louder as Jasper came out of his room. He took out his IPhone and began recording the random kids making music. As the song ended Niall switched songs and began playing the chords to “Torn”, Bethany doing the same with the piano, and everyone else followed.

“Taught I saw a girl brought to life she was warm she came around she was dignified She showed me what it was to cry. You couldn’t be that girl that I adored you don’t seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for but I don’t know her anymore.” Harry sung closing his eyes getting into the song.

“There’s nothing left I used to cry My conversation has run dry that’s what’s going on nothing fine I’m torn.” Alana sung right after him making Harry go mute.

“I’m all out of faith, and this is how I feel I’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor. Illusion never changed into something real I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn you’re a little late I’m already torn (I’m already Torn).” Niall, Alana, and Harry sung while Abigail hummed in the background.

“There’s nothing left I used to cry Inspiration has run dry that’s what’s going on nothing’s fine I’m torn.” Niall sung bopping his head to the beat of the music.

“Nothing’s fine I’m torn.” Bethany belted out and everyone stopped the music and began clapping their hands along with singing.

“I’m all out faith, this is how I feel I’m cold and I’m ashamed lying broken on the floor Illusion never changed into something real I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn.” Niall and Bethany began playing again everyone still following the beat.