Chapter 4

I know he saw my picture. After it was up for 2 hours, he finally liked it. A smug smile formed on my face.

Today was finally Friday. It felt like an eternity since I saw Nathaniel. I wish.

I got all dressed up in my new outfit and felt pretty confident in myself. As confident as a hungover partier could be after a night of clubbing.

It was time for him to show up and I wanted to be as nonchalant as possible so I can show how much I don't care. Ok i understand that doesn't make sense but it does. So I chilled on my curved couch which overlooked the city and turned on my tv which was next to the window. I was watching a show when the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" I shouted from my couch.

"Nathaniel" He said from the other side of the door.

"Come in" I heard the doorknob twist and there he was. Standing in all of his rude glory.

"Hello" he said with a look that could kill. He had his hands in his pocked and kind of looking at the ground with just his eyes looking at me.

"Hey" I said casually, not giving him my full attention.

"Are we going to go?" He said a little stiff compared to the hello. It was almost like he tried to get my attention and when he failef, tried not to show the rejection.

"After this ends" I was currently watching Keeping up with The Kardashians.

"Whatever" he said, very harsh. I rolled my eyes. I folded my legs onto the couch and was leaning on a pillow.

"Do you have pinot or red?" He said.

"Yeah, in the wine cooler. Glasses are above the coffee machine" I said, not even gazing over at him. I heard glasses clanking and the opening of the wine cooler.

"Here" he said giving me a glass and pouring pinot into it.

"Thanks" I said finally returning my eyes and we made eye contact for the first time since he came into my apartment.

"Thank you for the wine" He said and sent next to the pillow I was leaning on. The episode was ending and the credits came on.

"Um Here, just in case you need too.. Um yeah" He handed me keys.

"Your apartment?" I asked questioning his sincerity.

"What else? My car" he said scowling at me.

"Rawr" I whispered, hoping he would only half hear me.

"Can we go?" He said rudely.

"Yes" I muttered while getting my heels. We left the door in seconds.

Here comes the exciting part; we were walking to the elevator, close by but O was a little in front of him. I pressed the button and I turned around to ask him a question, and he was close, too close.

"You look really nice" he whispered. I looked into his eyes and whispered a thanks back and left it as it was. Why would he say that? Let us please remeber what he said to me before when we first met and then his rude words to me in MY OWN HOUSE!
I should've smacked him but where would that have got me?

The elevator came and soon enough we were on the street. It was actually quite cold, since it was December, I wore a trench coat instead of my leather jacket. When we stepped outside I asked him

"Where are we even going?"

"Tiffany"

"For what?

"An engagement ring and then silverware" Ah the famed engagment rimg that everyone gets excited about. I had actually planned a lot of the wedding. We were going to talk about it over dinner tonight at his house.

When we started walking down the street, I felt a warmth in my hand, then realizing it was Nathaniels large hands that had engulfed mine. I was confused and then realized it was for the public. Nathaniel was actually a quite famed figure in todays day and age. He had dated many celebrities, been invited to many extravagant parties and had a lavish lifestyle that the gossip sites would not stop raving about.

It was a 5 minute walk to Tiffanys and some people had stopped for a picture with Nathaniel. When we were outside of Tiffany, Nathaniel had taken a call and gone to the side. I watched out of the corner of my eye, a girl, who I must say looked like a model, go up to him and started talking to him. You could tell she was flirting, touching his chest at some points and flipping her hair.

I knew what she was doing and I knew it was going to work so I tried to intervine.
I got there a minute to late
"I want to show you it too" she said

"Heres my address, call me after 10" he said smiling

"Nathaniel" I said motioning him inside. The girl left and gave me a glare with a smirk. He acted like nothing had happened and i knew that he hadn't known I heard but I did, and it hurt. He came by my side and slid his hand on my waist, Keeping a little above my hip.

"Did you know her?" I asked quietly.

"No she's no one. Just a fan" he said quickly and rude. It was nice he was trying to comfort me and keep my from knowing but he was just lying.

I love tiffany and being here makes me excited. A lady came and asked us what we wanted and we said rings. She told is about 40 different rings and bored him to death. His hand must have been killing him. When she went to go in the back to find my ring size I whispered to him, putting my neck on his shoulder.

"It's fine. You can go if you want."

"No, I'll help" He said. And then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"No ones watching. You don't have to keep your arm around me, I'm not going to run off"

"I don't know, someone might be" he said strictly.

She came back with the most exquiste diamond ring. I fell in love 20 times over. It was not only the most exquisite but also the most expensive.

"I don't care for the price" He said, turning away and watching another girl pick out a diamond necklace. I rolled my eyes and stuck my hand under his coat and pinched him. He glared me down and I could tell he was angry the way he was grinding his teeth and his jaw looked like.

"It would look beautiful on you" he said.

"Thank you, we'll take it"

After she packed it up, we picked out the silverware.

We went back to his place which was a huge penthouse about 2 blocks from my house for dinner.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Okeedokee:) so the pic is of an actual t&co ring that I love love love (btw it costs 39,500 like who would pay that) so plz comment if u think its a pretty ring bc idk its not traditional but its still beautiful! Ok so how did you guys feel about his comments and actions? What do you thinks going to happen w/ the girl who was just a 'fan'?
COMMENT, LIKE, FOLLOW & ADD TO UR LIBRARY❤️❤️

P.S i dont have a usual posting time or anything bc i just get the brain juices flowing and then its on my phone and im done! Ive been adding a lot recently bc it is the beggining and I want to get ppl hooked( not like a fish🎣) and it would help if you got your friends to read or help me out❤️thanks ily