Chapter 7

I had not been informed what the gala was for so I suspected it was for a charity or something. I wasn't even close to being right. It was an action movie premiere that got a lot of media rep. I was actually super excited to see it.

There was a red carpet to walk on and photographers ready to snap pictures of celebrity's walking by. A man opened the door for me and I met with Nathaniel at the beginning of the carpet. He grabbed my waist and helped me walk with the long dress and heels. We smiled for a couple of pictures and then left for the movie.

Our seats we're in the back sort of. They weren't the best but they defiantly were not in the first row, which is the worst. I sat down next to Nathaniel who had bought me a glass of champagne. He slowly moved his hand over my covered thigh. I swatted his hand away but he kept a strong hold.

"We're in public" he said low, under his breath

"God your so annoying" I frustratingly whispered.

"Calm down" Then a photographer cane around and I pretended to snuggle into Nathaniels arms making sure that my hand without the ring was resting near his back so you could'nt see it.

"You don't need to hide in me"

"I don't have the ring"

"You don't have the 40k ring?" He said aggressively. I peeled his hands off my thigh and toke my draped arms and turned away from him.

The movie started and ended pretty quickly. It was an ok movie with very few thrilling scenes. Between Nathaniel trying to grope me during the movie and celebrites getting drunk, the movie wasn't as relaxing as I wanted it to be. As it ended, we started making our way out. It was 8 o'clock because the movie had started early.

We left and the paparazzi toke some pictures of us. Smiling and hopefully looking glamrous we stopped for a quick interview.

"So, Nathaniel, can you introuduce us to this lovely lady you have on your arm?" Said the interviewer who was staring directly at me.

"This is my fiancé, Sophia" he said giving me a smile.

"How'd you guys meet?" He said, questioning our relationship.

"Through mutual friends" he said, pretty convincingly.

"Yes, a friend of a friend" I added.

"But your families are doing business?" Ugh this noisy guy wouldn't stop.

"Because were joining families, our parents decided that when we take over the companies one day that it will be easy to merge" I said, trying to be as confusing as possible.

"Ah yes" he said, like he already knew the answer.

"We wanted to ask you for a People magazine article, can you give us some details of how your wedding will be?"

"Um, very classy and signature. We wanted something that would be very special for both our families" I said, fake smiling and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"And your honeymoon?"

"We were thinking of Europe but we might do a longer one just because I wanted him to finally get away from work" I said, pretending to laugh.

"I think it's going to be perfect if she plans it" he said.

"Yes well thanks for the contribution. You'll see the little part about your wedding in the front article which is about celebrity weddings. If we decide to do your story blown up, we'll give you a call"

"Thanks" Nathaniel said. We turned around and walked towards the limo. There was some fans who wanted to take pictures with Nathaniel so we stopped and he toke some. I felt very unpopular and my insecurities were starting to kick in. I needed that article.

Once the pictures ended we headed into the limousine and went back to the hotel for some time to rest.

While I was in the car, I was thinking of a way to gain popularity, to show Nathaniel I wasn't useless. First, I would have to be invited to parties, then hopefully pictures and articles would give me a big enough boost to even challenge Nathaniel. I started texting an acquaintance I had met at a store about 2 weeks ago, who gave me her number if we wanted to hang out. She was a reality star and her name was Samantha. She was on Keep up with the Kardashians, real housewives and did a campaign for Balmain and Hermés. All I said was;

"Hey! Wanna meet for coffee and a little retail shopping?"

Nathaniel noticed me texting and I kind of tilted my phone so he could see that I hung out with cool people too.

"Um are you staying tomarrow night?" He asked

"No" I said giving him a glance.

"Are we going to talk about the wedding?" He asked, a little concerned that I was shutting him out.

"No" I answered intently.

"Ok" he sighed and started flicking through his phone. "whatever" I heard him whisper.

"Actually let me out at the club" I said pointing to one that we were passing. I grabbed the dress I packed in the back and hopped out. I changed in a restraunt where I bought a cup of coffee. I called my sister to meet me at the club

I Headed into the club ready to do anything.To explain my sister, I only need two words, crazy model. She had black hair and blue eyes unlike myself but she had the perfect face. My father couldn't link her to any husband because she didn't listen to anyone and literally partied every night.

I saw her standing near he bar, getting hit on by a middle aged guy. Well thats not going to happen.

"Hey sis" I said smiling and grabbing her for a hug and pulling her away from the guy.

"Thank god" she whispered laughing.

"That was close" I said

"You finally decided to party with me"

"Before I get married" I said screaming over the loud crowd dancing and the blasting music.

"Forget about that! Give up on dad" she said scanning the room for cute guys.

And then the night began.

💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁
Btw the pic is supposed to be Sophia if you were wondering but I need someone for Nathaniel and for Her sister so any suggustions thanks babes❤️❤️
Sorry its so short! Break ended and im back to school but I will have the next update by THIS MONDAY!!!! So thats not that long from now( about a week) and it will be longer and a lot more action packed and I think I'll do a cliff hanger;)