Chapter 3

Before I start I just want to say that I am grateful for every read so please add to your library, help me w/ my writing and comment and last but not least; please vote💗💘 it means the world to me if people liked my writing thanks for reading this and sorry if im boring you❤️ Continue with leisure😉

------/---------/---------/--------/--------/

I was nervous for friday. Nervous was an understatement. Furious at the man who had thrown so much cristism at me at once also confused me. Why be hostile, why not friends? I didnt say anything mean nor rumor or gossip. He was sexy but harsh and completly rude and ill tempered.

I contemplated showing up like a hobo just to embarrass him but realized( after searching through a thrift shop) that hobo clothes smelled bad and that I was probably just humiliate myself.
I went searching for a casual but elegant look because why not fight fire with water? I found it lying in tommy hilfiger. A grey plaid skirt with a button down shirt and a leather jacket. It was perfect.

Tomorrow was Friday. I had spent much of yesterday contemplating whether or not to call him up and yell through the phone( I may have been a little tipsy) but my friend had stopped me, thankfully. Unfortunately today i had dealt with the aftermath( which was a painful headache) and spent the whole morning in bed.

Most of my friends could only be seen publicly with me. No one wanted to stay with me and watch movies or cook with me. People either saw us out or I wasn't hanging with my 'friends'. There are some nauseating people out there.

I got one good thing out of my talk with my fiancé. A really good boxing workout.

When I got home, I put all my things away quickly and started on dinner.
There was something so appealling to me about cooking and seeing people like your food is the best. Penne with vodka sauce would be nice butttttt I'm on a diet so a salad will just have to do.

A text message from one of my friends read;
Didn't see you today! Hang tomarrow at the Grill? txt me back babe!! Xx

Ugh it was from Clara. That ugly ,two faced, monstorus, morbiddly obese best friend of mine. God I hated her. Not only had she successfully slept with my then boyfriend twice and then admittng that she liked him whilst still being in a realshonship herself. Her family and mine jad been friends for years though so I had forgiven her, dumped him and started to find my prince charming( who I am still looking for).

I will die the day my future husband and Clara meet. It will be one heck of a day.

I answered back;

Sorry can't bae:( Shopping w/ fiancé
love ya

Hopefully the love ya at the end would symoblize as the end of that conversation, sadly it wasent. She wrote to me;

When can I meet prince charming? He seems like an easy challenge ;) ly2<3

That horrid beast. I closed my phone and left it on the table and went to the gym. Thankfully but unfortuntally Clara didnt go to the gym, because she had a naturally slim and toned body. Me on the other hand had worked for my body everyday for an hour.

Starting when I was 14 till now, almost everyday. It was a large accomplishment which I had celebrated many times😉.

When I got home it was around 9. I just stayed up on my phone, scrolling through instagram when I saw a post from Nathaniel. It was a picture of him in a ferrari with a car filled with women. The comment said "living life b4 sophia😡🚗"

Nevermind, I hope Clara and him meet. I hope I can catch him cheating and then I hope I can divorce him and take half his money. That sounded cruel butttttt it sounded kinda nice.

I wanted to post something to spite him too, so I did. At 10, I told Clara,Joanna, Claire and Samantha to meet me at Riot, a club which we loved to go to.

I dressed sexy but kind of concealed. It was a bandage dress that was fiery red but it wasent low cut or very short. I kept my hair straight with striking makeup with a lot of conturing and mascara.

When I got to the club and saw the girls I rushed over and ordered orange juice and vodka.
After my 5th drink, chatting, gossiping and spilling secrets I planned my payback. We asked some hot guys at the bar to come with us to take a picture.They gladly agreed and we snapped a picture where all of us were lazily leaning on a guy with a drink in our hand. I commented;
Night w/ the babes b4 the grim reaper comes 4 me🎉

Haha I won, I won, I won. Oh god I would be massively sick tomorrow but it was totally worth it. I was such a child inside

•-----------•-----------•------------•--------

Ok Thanks for reading

The pic that goes w/ this chapter is her dress💘 orginally worn by Miranda Kerr