Chapter 8

My sisters name was Adrianna. Her life was a blur ( she says very often) and reminds me of freedom meets intelligence meets sexy. She graduated from Yale( sleeping with the top 20 guys there), moved to Italy, got discovered by Balmain and has every since been living the jet set life of an 'inspirational' model.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, as she ordered us daiquiris.

"I was wondering if they're were any modeling jobs open" i asked. I definitely was not as stunning as my sister but I hope my sisters name would get me out there.

"For your beautiful face, of course. I'll call my manager tomorrow." Yessssss! Plan Popularity was in motion!!

"Thank you sweetcheeks" I said giving her a peck on her left cheek.

"No problem" We partied a bit here and there, drinking and taking shots, my sister getting rowdy with the boys but all in all it was a fun night.

My sister and I set out in different directions and I headed back to the hotel.

When I got into our room, it was pitch black so I guessed that Nathaniel toke his leave to a club so I clumsly walked around the room. I threw my bag on the floor, shoes on the couch and coat on the chair. I flopped into bed and felt something solid.

"Owww" I muttered.

"Do you mind?" Nathaniel said, half sleeping but obvouisly woken up by my drunk walking.

"Why are so rude?" I said being veeryyy drunk.

"You make it very hard not to be" he said pushing me of himself.

"I have only been nice and you act like a big pile of something that came out of dogs butt" I whispered.

"Go to sleep"

"No"

"Sleep"

"No"

"Fine, stay up" I pulled myself under the covers and slowly fell into a slumber. I know I was supposed to stay up to prove a point but I was just soooo drunk.

When I woke up, I saw Nathaniel packing his gucci bags and trying to do it as loud as possible.

"Good, your finally awake. I see partying kept you up all night"

"I had fun, thanks for asking" I commented.

"Do you ever think of consequences?" He asked, being very angry. I just ignored him and got up to take a shower. I changed into my new clothes and packed my stuff. When I got back inside the main bedroom, he was putting his shoes on.

"Look I'm sorry for going out last night but I dont even get why your mad?" I said, realizing that I was wrong last night.

"Were supposed to be getting engaged! What if something happened to you?" He said, furiously.

"Oh come on." I said rolling my eyes.

"Im heading back to New York. Can we meet up tomorrow to discuss some plans?" He asked while scrolling through his phone.

"Sure, tomarrow."

"My place at 6"

"Ok bye" I said as he walked out of the hotel room. I was wearing casual jeans and a button up shirt to the airport( since it was only like a 2 hour flight). Since Nathaniel already left, I guessed I wasn't going on the private jet( sigh) so I just got a first class ticket back to New York and started planning my day.

Samantha had texted me back and we were meeting for coffee and shopping today at 4. If I wanted to make it on time, I wouldn't even have time to change. I got a text;