rich bitches🤑💎💸

~Year later~

Now, these ladies are ranking charts all over the world. These girls came from the worst to the best. Now it is their time to shine. But unfortunately, they lost another friend earlier in the year. Briana, she was such a sweet person and because of her husband's carelessness, she ended up the dirt. They had to go through all that again but no matter what theses ladies still held on and kept pushing. Now people praise them for their good work and men drooling at their feet. Hehe, that's right.

Monica and her beautiful daughters which are now 1 are living the best life. Now she is living in Russia with her new boyfriend. At least she is giving a shot at it. Her daughter is so adorable. She always troubles her mom whenever she looks silly🙃.

Cece and Nolen were together and were taking social media by storm with their couple's page. They are happy together and living the best life. Cece also comes up with another company, it's a new bank in town💸. Nolan was still studying engineering at the university level.

Elizabeth and Taylor are now married. I don't think it's safe yet but it's her decision. She is happy with her husband. She owns 10 companies in different states and countries. Her husband is in the army and they are having life pretty good.

If you are going through tough times to relax and wait on God and time because you are dreaming for, it will happen only if you push towards it.

Thanks, guys you have made it to the end of 'side chicks'. Your support is so amazing just continue to do so by voting sharing and commenting please I would appreciate it. Y'all are wonderful people. So if you haven't read you heal me please to do so.

Have a blessed day

•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•