bro hang out😌

These husbands and boyfriends found a spot at a local diner to discuss whatever they are discussing. Back to the night of the opening, they were saying some really disturbing stuff as if they aren't in a relationship.  Sipping on coffee, these dudes sat and talk about other women and not their partners. I mean if they have a problem with their partner just sit down and talk to them about  whatever problem they're having instead of sitting with your boys and gossip about it like some bitch. The way how Dylan speaks about Kenya is just not right even Beckham is just acting all strange for some reason. As they gossiped like some bitches, Cyle spot this girl at a distance. He was trying his best to focus more on what his friends are talking about but the girl kept on flirting. Thinking he was just gonna ignore her but instead he went over to her. "Guys I'll be back," he said getting up. "Wow wow where you going?" Hayden asked. "Over to that pretty lady." "Go get her," Beckham cheered him on. "What? Elizabeth nor the other girls ain't go know. We are bros mahn," he said with that dirty smile on his face. They did their bro handshake shit and laughed. How disgusting are these guys? Ugh! Someone really needs to slap the shit out of them.
"Hey baby girl," cyle approached.
"Hey," she said slightly licking her lips.
"Is there a problem why you looking at me?"
"Yes, there is a problem."
"May I ask what is that?"
"Your hot that's the problem," she raised a brow while smirking.
Instantly cycle started feeling her and was ready to have sex but he didn't want to seem too hungry for it. But if he did, what is Elizabeth there for? Like isn't she good or something?
"You see Ummm---
"Cyle."
"Cyle you see Ummm I have to go but if you still wanna talk later here's my number," she said placing it on his phone.
"Okay no problem," he said smiling hard.
"Wait! What's your name?" Calling her when she was about to cross the street.
"Saucy!!" She shouted.
"Ok quite saucy. I like that. Saucy," he said to himself. He got up and went back to guys.
"I see you hit it mahn," Dylan said.
"Wait why do you have to have got other girls on Elizabeth?  I mean she cool," Johnathan said. Thank god!! someone sensible enough to ask a good question so far.
"Look I don't care plus every time she wants to rule me. Like, do this baby. Do that."
"So if you have a problem tell her," Johnathan said. Amen!!!
"Look, man, you're spoiling the mood," he said while getting up with the others. Johnathan sat there and shook his head at what these guys are doing because of simple arguments their wives or girlfriends bring.

Thanks for reading this book it is really appreciated.   I want to know if you find out your loving man is cheating what would you do? Comment down below. Thanks again  ❤🌼