out of control🤚

What the hell is going on with theses boys acting up all of sudden on their girls. Right now Dylan is acting all weird starts to get real abuse. Earlier that day he beat the shit out of Kenya

~flashback~
"Dylan go get the new cleaning supplies from the stock room. Thank you! " Kenya shouted as she cleaned the room while listening to some music. Dylan on other hand was just getting upset for no reason, he fist the air and argued with himself. While in his madness, someone called his phone. He answered. " hey." They talked until she asked "are you still letting the bitch rule you? Your the softest boy I know, " the person said. " what should I do then my advicer?" "Beat the fuck Iut of her to let her know your the man of the house and not a push round boy." He smiled , he liked the idea. He allowed this rat to tell him to beat a woman. Wow and the worst is yet to come. Kenya shouted again 'where are you with the supplies?' He stormed up there and push the door open with force. Kenya jumped at the sudden action, then Dylan grabbed her by the arm and started to shout in her face. Thank god his breathe isn't stink. "Dylan what the fu-----" he hit her in the mouth. You know those men that wrasle that's how he had her right now on the ground. He hit her Four times in the right eye and kicked her about 10 times in the stomach and you know that shit is painful. "Get down stairs and get it for yourself," he said walking out. She cried and cried and formed herself into a ball. She never in her life thought he would put his hands on her.

~End of flashback~

She was not certain any more if he loved her. She was confused on what to do. She wanted to leave, but what if he finds her and do it again. So she decided to call over monica, Cece and elizabeth for advice. "Hey girl whats up?" Elizabeth asked. She took off the shades revealing her swollen eye which was surrounded by black, blue and purple. Shit is real. "Wait the fuck up. Who did this to you?" Cece asked. "Did a you get rapped or a man came in on you?" Monica asked. "No---------it was Dylan." " wait what, he did this?" Elizabeth asked. Kenya broke down again. "I dont know what came over him guys i was cleaning and then i just felt hit to body all of suddenn, " she said in between cries. "I can't believe this. What is happening to these boys all of a sudden? The one who says they loved us." Monica said. "Right now we bitches need to gang up and poison their asses. I am sick of this shit." Cece said. " you know what too. I think, no offense, i think all of them are cheating i don't care if you don't like me speaking the truth but it is what it is," Cece said. Monica was shaken by what she said but ignored it. Then Dylan walked in and told the girls to leave his house. Cece told Kenya to come with her but Dylan said no. Cece draged her up for her to come Dylan tried to slap Cece. "Who the fuck you to think you are trying to hit me bitch, " she said bending his wrist back. He screamed in pain and then she left.