stress relief 🤤😉

You know just giving you a lil something to keep you off a lil drama😉

Deciding to take a break from the stress they have decided to leave the country for a while. Briana, Cece, Monica, Elizabeth, Johnathan, cyle and Nolen tag along, all went to France. Yes, cyle and Johnathan still had their wives. Which is good. Wondering the beautiful area in awe; for the first couple of days, they really enjoyed themselves. At the beach looking at the incredible sunset. At the moment, they were just letting go of the past. Which I think is too early to do so.

Playing games on the Xbox a challenge to see who can stay alive the longest on grand theft auto. You know how that goes when the cops start chasing you or you pass territory. Yeah! Briana won to Elizabeth. They continued to play until they felt tired and went to their rooms.

⚠mature scene⚠

Nolan and Cece laid on the bed as they each was paying attention to their phones until this wave of so many feelings came over both of them. Nolen tried his best to look calm. He didn't want to ask or say anything because he respects her. Then what happened next he wasn't expecting it. Cece placed her phone down on the nightstand and turn towards him. He asked "what?" "None just looking, " she replied. "Like seriously, I don't think that's the reason why you're looking at me, " he said biting his lips. You see he was trying to maintain himself cause sweat started to run down his forehead. "What do you mean?" "Come on Cece, I don't have to explain." "Yesss, you do because I don't understand." "I'm feeling some type away. You know, like  a connection between us. I like you. A lot." That's all she wanted to hear. They have known each other from high school days so it's nothing. "And I want more than just friendship with you, " he said moving closer to her like mad close. They looked into each other eyes and bam they started to kiss. For good 2 minutes they did it for. Then his shirt came off and her blouse along with her bra came off. Then approximately 3 minutes later after sharing tongue, they were completely naked. ( this bracket will represent the song that will be played in the background) he took up his phone which was connected to his boombox he played Heaven by Julia Michaels
Laying her gently on the bed(ooh ooh ooh!
Love's my religion but he was my faith Something so sacred So hard to replace. Falling for him was like falling from grace.) He placed kisses alongside her neck as she grinds on his hip. He cupped her breast with his hands while the other is at the top of her kitty. ( all wrapped in one he was so many sins. Would have done anything, everything for him and if you ask me I will do it again) he looked in her eyes for reassurance. She nods her head, he positioned himself right where it is so supposed to be. (No need to imagine!!🎶) he just enters a different world it's as if it took him to lala land(cause I know it's true!! They say all good boys go to heaven!!).  He pushed himself back and forth in her as she whimpered in pain and pleasure. (But bad boys bring heaven to you!!🎶 It's automatic!!).  He was going harder in a different position which she felt like she was dying. She tried running but he grabbed her by the waist and slammed in her. (I still remember the moment we met. The touch that he planted the garden he left. I guess the rain was just half that effect. No need to imagine!!🎶 Cause I know it's true. They say all good boys go to heaven!!🎶 but bad boys bring heaven to you!! It's automatic!!🎶 It's just what they do. They say all good boys go to heaven!! but bad boys bring heaven to you ooh ooh ooh!🎶) trying to catch their breaths after what just happened. Nolen rolled off her and onto the other side. That...was...amazing, " he said out of breath. The song had already stopped and now all they wanted to do was to sleep but they had to wash off the sweat so they did. Not together because there would definitely be another round.

Thanks for reading. Thanks so much💞. If you don't understand the music part. I'm telling you what was happening and typing the song in bold so you could imagine what it is like. If you don't know the song this probably is weird for you in some case but if you read the song you will get what she is saying. I hope. But continue to support by like comment and vote.
•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•