Court 👩‍💼

Today is the court day for both Cece and Beckham. They have seen each other since the incident which is a good thing. The girls didn't get the chance to bail her out because they were holding her until that day. For some reason, I really can't explain.
The handcuffs tightly gripped her hand as they started to feel numb. They brought her out to be seated with a random public lawyer. Beckham was already out and waiting for this to begin. Everyone stood in respect as the judge walked in and took his seat.

"Your honor this man has intentionally hurt her emotionally and physically. This man has been cheating which you know it's not really apart of why we are here but everything starts somewhere. She told-----" "your honor, " the other lawyer started but the judge raised his hands telling him to stop. "Continue Mr. Reid, " the judge said. "As I was saying your honor, told us that all of a sudden he starts to get violent towards her and the cause was that he was having an affair. She saw them both a local place and went up to them. She approached him nicely but the lady he was with started to call her names. The last who is known as Samantha started the fight, your honor, "  he finished. The other lawyer started talking and obviously, there were so many lies Beckham told him so he could win this. Then the judge started to get defensive when he spoke something stupid. " what the hell are you saying Mr lisely, how can he say it's the modern thing to have next woman basically he is saying he is guilty because that's what started it right? Get it right Mr lisely you knew she would be upset and whatever the other girl told you, you did it. Please stop acting stupid here cause you pissing me off."
They continued and the judge came to the conclusion "now Beckham baily you will be staying 20 ft away from Seany Dennis if you don't know it's a restraining order. She is free to do whatever she wants cause clearly she is not into you anymore. "  he bangs the farmer like thingy and everything was over. 

If he tries to come close to her he can go to prison for some time. They ladies were happy the judge didn't do or say anything to Seany/Cece. They hang out for sometime before heading home.

Thanks again for reading guys. I really hope you're loving this book if you do please share, comment and vote. Thank you😘.
•||smOKey3puFF||•