Chapter Eleven- Guilty

FINALLY WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. warning: there is rated r material in this chapter so read at your own risk. but other than that, enjoy ;)

I had to make up for what I did for her and I guess this was the best thing I could do.

Chapter Eleven- Guilty

Amelia's POV

I brushed the hair out of her eyes, hoping that she would open them soon. I missed the way she would look at me with appreciation and sometimes, hate. Either way, I just wished she would open her damn eyes.

She was currently laying in her bed, a bandage over her torso and a bag of ice on several parts of her body. I didnt do much damage when I charged at her, just a few bruises and a huge stratch on her stomach. Even though there wasnt much damage, I still felt guilty. I had hurt Peyton, my mate, and my wolf was going crazy, wondering if she was okay and if she would forgive us.

After what felt like hours, she eventually woke up. I was laying by her side and when she opened those eyes, I jumped back and prepared myself for whatever she had to throw at me.

"I'm so sorry, Pey. I understand if you hate me, if you want me to leave. I-" But she stopped me, her finger pressed to my lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "All I want right now, is you." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her until I was holding her in my arms.

I closed my eyes and almost fully relaxed until the smell of blood hit my nose. I glanced down and noticed the wound on her stomach was bleeding.

"Im fine," she said as if she knew what I was thinking. Ignoring her, I removed the bandage and began to lick at her open wounds until the skin pulled together and she was okay again.

I thought I could control myself, that I could just heal her and I wouldnt go any further. But I forgot. Today was the full moon.

I glanced up at her and noticed that her eyes were glowing their fierce wolf color and I knew mine were doing the same. There was no going back now. I was no longer in control of myself. My wolf was out and ready to play.

She roughly pulled me down until our lips met and we were kissing each other with such hunger and passion. My hands gripped at the hem of her shirt, wanting to taste every inch of her delicious skin.

The minute we seperated for a second of air, I ripped her shirt off, literally. The shirt was ripped in half and I carelessly deposited it on the floor.

My fingers buzzed as I made contact with her skin. She gasped into the kiss, her back arching until our chests met. Satisfied with her reaction, I moved to take off her bra, also ripping that off.

Her lips moved against mine as she flipped us over until she was straddling my waist. Her hands pawed greedily at my pants until she found the zipper and pulled them down at fast as she could. The air hit my bare legs and I shivered slightly.

I couldnt believe this was actually happening. Was I actually going to mate with Peyton? The girl I had hated my whole life but secretly loved. I wanted to accept this but still felt the need to slow things down but I knew we couldnt. It was too late for such things. All I knew was that I wanted her and I wanted her bad.

I fumbled with her pants and eventually got them off, not tearing them at all. All that was left of her was her underwear and every fiber in my body ached, wanting nothing more but to take off that last shred of clothing and take her, make her mine.

My body shuddered as our legs made contact, my whole body warming up to an inhuman temperature. Flipping us over, once again, I threw off my shirt and whatever clothing was left on me. I was finally completely naked infront of my mate. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at my body as if she was memorizing every curve and flaw on it.

I sat up right with my back against the head board of the bed before moving Peyton onto my lap. Our lips reattached the instant she was close enough while my hands slid up and down her body. I kissed her as if her lips were air and I was out of breath. Her skin was soft against my fingertips and she smelt like sweat and flowers.

Absentmindely, my hand slid down her torso until it reached her underwear. I cupped her crotch, my hand roughly brushing her, causing her to moan into our kiss and lean hard against me. She was incredibly wet and just the feel of her, causing me to grow wet myself. She placed her hand on top of mine and guided it as we massaged her clit. The air around us went from cold to hot and thick.

Peyton growled lowly as I entered two of my fingers inside of her with my thumb rubbing her clit. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open in a silent moan. She was beautiful then with her short locks flowing around her and her face as red as apples.

While fingering her, I licked at one of her hard nipples, satisfied at the response she gave me. I took the nipple into my mouth, massaging and licking at the hard bud, until I was ready to move on to the other one. My fingers were working at a fast pace and I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Amy," she moaned, her voice exciting my ears. Her hips began to grind against my hand, moving up and down as if they were begging for more. I added another finger, stretching her until she reached her limit. "I'm gonna-" There was an extra amount of wetness as she climaxed, her moans filling the air around us. My canines extended before I bit into her shoulder, her blood and essence bursting into my mouth.

She slouched against me, her body fitting mine like two puzzle pieces. I licked at the wound on her shoulder, happiness filling me as my smell combined with hers. Her thin fingers skimmed against my underwear, causing me to jump in anticipation. My wolf and I were satisfied with what just happened. We didn't need her pleasuring us this time.

I grabbed her hand and set it aside. "It's your turn. I have to-" she whimpered against my neck.

"It's okay," I whispered back as I cradled her against my chest. I had to make up for what I did for her and I guess this was the best thing I could do. Sighing, I lied her down beside me before putting my clothes back on. Even though, I was extremely proud of what I had previously done, I still felt like it was my place to leave. My pride couldn't erase the guilt I felt. So I left.