𝓽.wenty nine

as the sun started to set, the sky above gave off a beautiful hue of red and orange as a gentle wind started to approach the city, causing the (h/c)nette's soft locks to fly gracefully behind her

as the sun started to set, the sky above gave off a beautiful hue of red and orange as a gentle wind started to approach the city, causing the (h/c)nette's soft locks to fly gracefully behind her. her phone displayed 6:53 pm and upon seeing the time, she clicked her tounge. she's late.

"i couldn't ask for anything better." she rolled her eyes as she slipped her hands in her hoodie's pockets, her phone still being held between her soft palm and fingers. the last thing she has in mind was to be late for work. despite being told to get her mind off of the job from time to time, she just can't. she's vastly dedicated when it comes to her job even their chief can't oppose with her decision.

after a few more steps, she finally reached her workshop, yet she immediately cussed under her breath as she noticed it's interior from the outside. "great. just great. it's entirely empty." she murmured to herself, however, her tranquil brows furrowed in an instant as soon as she noticed the lights still shining brightly inside the shop. the building was visibly empty, but her gut told her that there was something off about it. besides, why would they even intentionally leave the lights on right after their working hours?

and so, as curiosity ran through her nerves, she turned the doorknob of the unlocked door, only to be met by nothing but the air conditioner's cold breeze. it was quiet. too quiet to the point she was able to hear how the air circulates inside the aesthetically-built shop and with a sigh, she attempted to leave, but she diverted his gaze towards the counter when she heard a glass emit a clinking noise.

her eyes went wide due to the sight she saw. there stood her ash blonde boyfriend in a white turtleneck with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows paired with black jeans and a black apron tied around his waist. he had his arms crossed on his chest as a faint smile was plastered on his lips, yet it turned to a playful smirk when he saw her reaction. well, what was her reaction supposed to be? he's hella stunning! "good evening, little girl. what's your order for tonight?"

"give me the best you got."
"certainly."

and when bakugou started to work on her order, she settled down on a table near the counter to see how he's doing, however, she was unable to do so, for the explosion-quirked male was intentionally blocking her sight from his work. she sighed in defeat and rested her chin on her palm as her beautiful (e/c) hues landed on his working figure, pure adoration being traced in her eyes. the man she used to annoy was now hers. it truly is a big turn of events.

"you look good in that, katsu." (y/n) said out loud as she tried to catch his attention, but her words were left unanswered since bakugou was too immersed on doing his work. his action caused the female to pout. he really wanted to satisfy her so that she'll brush her negative thoughts out of her system.

as the ash blonde took his sweet time on making her order as a customer for tonight, he finally accomplished his task and went up to the female with a cup on his hand. she was excited and curious about what he made for her, but she'd be lying if she said that he didn't excite her more. just the sight of him caused her heart to leap many times.

"here you go, baby." bakugou said with a smile as he settled the cup filled with hot cappuccino in front of her, which caused her smile to widen and her eyes to twinkle in elation, for no matter what he'll serve her, she's a hundered percent sure that she'll love it, but since she's in her mood at this very moment, she decided to play with him for a bit.

"thanks, katsu, but this seems a little bland, don't you think? it looks kinda plain, so i'm guessing there's more to it?" she asks, hoping that her boyfriend will fall for her annoying remarks, but she was utterly surprised when the ash blonde nodded his head.

"it can't be mixed with the drink, so i decided to give it to you once it's ready." the male said before he took the cup and slowly gulped on the hot beverage before he gently pressed his lips onto hers, deliberately staining her plump, soft lips with the whipped milk that was left on his bottom lip from his sip on the drink. however, the kiss didn't last long, for bakugou immediately pulled away and settled the cup down once more.

(y/n) giggled and wiped her lips with a tissue by the table, saying, "that was extremely uncalled for, katsuki."

"yeah, i know, but i had to do it since you won't stop on weeping about something overly idiotic if i didn't." the male said with an irritated tone before he pulled her up to a tight hug, which made (y/n) chuckle onto his chest as she wrapped her arms around her physique. the way they exchanged comfort has calmed her thoughts. she felt safe and secured in his arms. there are tons of people that she hugged for the past days, weeks, months, and even years, yet she knows very well herself that his hugs are the best.

"what if they ship me with others, though?"
"i'll kill them. all of them."
"you're so mean."
"only towards others."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

lol my bitchass tried to draw katsu in
that uniform but i stopped when i
remembered that i suck at drawing
smh. anw, i'm ending this book with
another chapter and an epilogue 'cause
that's how it is! i'll miss this book. 😞

 😞