𝓷.ineteen

within a matter of hours, (y/n) fortunately regained detonation, thus giving her the permission to attend class the next day

within a matter of hours, (y/n) fortunately regained detonation, thus giving her the permission to attend class the next day. of course, they all gave her their greetings and questions about the unexpected event, but she didn't mind that much. she did worry them, anyway.

however, as for the ash blonde, he just kept quiet, even now that he's seated with bakusquad in the cafeteria to have their lunch. normally, he will yell on top of his lungs just to shut them up, but his mouth remained closed, not until the (h/c)nette approached the spiky-haired male as she slammed her hand on bakugou's side of the table, which caused bakugou's small group of friends, including him, to stare right to (y/n)'s eyes in confusion.

"is something wrong, (y/n)?" kirishima asks sheepishly, knowing that her hands weren't fully healed yet.

"that hurt, i know, but it doesn't matter! i have a much more important case." (y/n) replies, eyes landing on bakugou's fiery ones as a glare replaced her calm brows. the ash blonde rose an eyebrow back at her, eyeing her from head to toe to study her bandaged figure as he sipped on his caramel macchiato.

"date me, katsuki!" she yells commandingly, which caused bakugou to spit out his drink to kaminari who happens to be in front of him during lunch. her words caught many students' attention, including (y/n)'s own group of friends who were a few tables away. hearing this, ashido started to squeal while sero started to giggle. on the other hand, kirishima, bakugou, and kaminari just stared at her in surprise, extremely dumbfounded.

"you're one feisty little bitch, you know that?" bakugou replies with a 'tch' as he tried to hide the blush creeping up his cheeks, but in spite of this scenario, (y/n) kept her serious expression plastered on her face. why isn't she affected by this!? bakugou yelled inside his head before standing up to leave the scene, but unfortunately for him, wherever he goes, (y/n) was there, tailing him.

finally having enough of her silly actions, the ash blonde yelled in frustration, facing her with an irritated look yet with completely flushed cheeks as he gritted his teeth together in anger. he didn't bother wiping the embarrassing expression out of his face and just pierced through her very soul with his crimson, menacing eyes. meanwhile, the (h/c)nette just kept a confused expression with her head slightly tilted to the side, and damn did that drive bakugou crazy.

the spiky-haired male clicked his tounge as he made up his mind as a way to calm his butt cheeks down. he grabbed on (y/n)'s arms tightly and slammed her on the wall harshly, causing the female to hiss in pain with her eyes closed, trying to wriggle her way out of bakugou's strong, calloused hands, but when her beautiful (e/c) orbs made contact with his, she pursed her lips into a thin line, lowering her head to not keep an eye contact with bakugou's eyes lighting up in fury.

slamming his hands on the wall between the female's figure, she flinched, but her eyes widened as soon as she felt bakugou's head slowly resting on her shoulder, a sigh escaping his lips. "why are you doing this to me, (l/n)?"

with the detonation-quirked female hearing his question, she softly giggled and ruffled the ash blonde's hair before planting a soft kiss on his soft blonde locks, a smile approaching her lips. "date me, katsuki."

 NOTES ;

NOTES ;

tysm for 1k! ❤️‼️
y'all make my eyes watery. 🥺

 🥺