𝓯.ive

"i'm home!" (y/n) yells with a bright smile, only to be greeted with a smack on the head by the one and only midoriya izuku, shaking his own head from side to side in disbelief

midoriya is one of the closest students with (y/n), coming next are the students named todoroki, uraraka, iida, and asui. together, they are known as the dekusquad, a group full of love, or so you thought. and since he's one of her best friends, midoriya hates it when the female upon her arrives home at a late hour due to her part-time job. smacking her doesn't mean any harm, though. just to knock some sense onto her, rather.

"th-that hurt, izuku!" the (h/c)-haired female shoots a complaint as she gave him a glare. however, her expression changed into a sheepish one as soon as she saw the latter's face.

"you're late again, (y/n). are you sure you can keep this up? it might affect your studies." he blurts out with a worried sigh as he reached for the frappé on the female's left hand, sipping on it.

"no biggie, broccoli! i need extra bucks, anyway." (y/n) replies nonchalantly, giggling as she saw how her best friend's expression transitioned from worried to irritated.

"well, wish you luck, (y/n). remember to bring me there sometime." the green-haired male sighs once more in defeat, now with a warm smile plastered on his face as he gave the lady's drink back.

"anyway, kacchan made katsudon for everyone tonight since that's the only option left. everyone ate already, so you should have your dinner, too." midoriya reminds, which caused the female's eyes to gleam in joy.

"i'll eat it as soon as i finish my bath. later, izuku!" (y/n) yells once more, waving her hand goodbye towards her friend as she made her way to her dorm room. as soon as she unlocked her door from the outside, she ran up to her bed and intentionally plopped on it, creating a loud thud.

"i'm beat." she groans in frustration as she snuggles closer on her soft cushions, but she jolted back up as soon as she remembers something she's supposed to do, "oh, right."

she pulled her phone out of her sling bag and hurriedly texted the male she encountered a while ago even though it's already past his bedtime.