𝓷.ine

"i'm home

"i'm home." (y/n) sighs out with a surprisingly exhausted tone as she placed her shoes on the shoe rack, yawning softly because of the extremely tiring day she just had during working hours.

"stressing yourself again, aren't you, (l/n)?" a familiar cold but soft voice asks towards the female, which caused (y/n) to force a smile at him due to exhaustion before shaking her head from side to side, "this is nothing, todoroki-kun. i can manage."

the bi color-haired male sighed because of the sight upon him. he sure can see through (y/n)'s pretty little lies. her beautiful (e/c) orbs told him that she needs some rest. todoroki breathed out and found himself pushing (y/n) to the dining area, being greeted by a bowl of cold soba.

"eat." todoroki says shortly, which caused (y/n) to sweatdrop. he could've just asked her to have dinner, but he just straight up pushed her to this area to make her eat.

"can i just bring this to my room, todoroki-kun? i do want to take a quick bath before spending this night's remaining hours." she asks as she scratched the back of her head with a sheepish smile. usually, todoroki won't agree, especially when it comes to his friend's health, but he just let her go and nodded while muttering a little "okay" before turning his back on her.

"good night, (y/n)." he says as he looked at her by his shoulder, giving out a small smile before walking away from the scene.

"good night, todoroki-kun." (y/n) mutters under her breath as she watched how todoroki's figure disappeared from her sight. she heaved out another deep sigh before settling herself down on one of the seats which was facing the soba. she gently pushed the bowl away and rested her arms on the table, flopping her hed comfortably onto her arms.

"way too tiring." she mumbles to herself as she tries to catch her sleep, but her thoughts of doing so were interrupted as soon as she heards a low but familiar voice, "you're dying already? geez. never knew it'll only take a few days."

bakugou sneered towards the female as he sat across her seat, his legs resting on the table with his hands inside his pockets, but (y/n) didn't bother to look up. she just stayed silent with a very serious expression plastered on her face.

"i'm not gonna open my mouth twice just to make you talk, you damn dynamite."
"you just did."

lifting her head up, she gave the ash blonde a tired grin, "how's your day?" she asks the male, her chin now rested on her palm as she stared at his fiery orbs intently.

bakugou 'tched' before turning his head away from the (h/c)nette's intense gaze, replying, "as far as i can recall, you fucking ruined it with that small action of yours."

"what a small thing to feel upset about, katsuki." (y/n) giggled before standing up, setting bakugou's feet aside with a little force and settling herself on the table, facing down to bakugou's eyes.

"you looking down on me, asshole?" bakugou angrily asks as he stood up. now he's the one facing down to (y/n)'s eyes. their bodies were only a few inches away. (y/n) had a teasing smirk while bakugou had his eyebrows knitted in anger, but their current position didn't bother them at all.

"look at those red, threatening eyes, glaring right towards my soul. my, how terrifying." she sarcastically said, acting scared in front of the male, but bakugou just backed away and sat back down on the chair, a sigh leaving his lips.

"whatever, you flirty bitch. just go and rest before i change my mind and kill you at this very moment." he blurts out, which caused (y/n) to cackle silently and stand on her feet, giving bakugou a warm smile.

"thanks, katsuki. you made my night." she whispers the last sentence inaudibly on purpose, heading out of the dining area and as soon as she was nowhere to be seen, bakugou once again rested his back on the chair's backrest, sighing before muttering under his breath,

"you're welcome, (y/n). you made my day."