Chapter 6: Yeonsu's Birthday: I'll be waiting.

A/N: Finally i have updated! Hahaha. Btw, thanks to those who added this story to their Reading Lists! And also to those who are still subscribe to this fic! I'll try to update often! :)

Note: This story is purely fictional, alright? :)

Read before you vote policy and don’t forget to leave a comment rule. ~_~ Suggestions, responses and critics are welcomed.

Happy reading!

Chapter 6:

*So Yeonsu's POV*

I was woken up by a loud thud coming from the living room. I l turned beside me only to find the usual empty space. I got up and stretched. Without a warning, the door busted open, revealing the innocent Siyeon with toys in her hands that i didn't remember buying.

"Good morning." She greeted. Another loud thud sounded again. I looked behind her, but the view was covered by the wall. I turned back my gaze at her,

"Who is that?" I asked,

"Grandma," After hearing her answer, without hesistations, i stood up and walked fast out the room. I found mom cooking at the kitchen while humming a song. She didn't tell me she was coming.

"Mom," I called. She turned back at me and her smile widened even more. What the heck is happening? "Why are you here?"

"Why? Can't a mom visit her own daughter?" She replied, i rolled my eyes at her as i went near to what she is cooking.Seaweed soup?

"Who's birthday is it today?" I asked,

"You don't remember?" She said. I shrugged. She raised an eyebrow at me as she placed her hands on her sides. "You don't remember your husband's birthday?" I almost gasp.

Wait- today's his birthday? How come i haven't remembred? While i was in the midst of scolding myself that i haven't remembered my husband's birthday, mom was chuckling  beside me. I turned at her, confused.

"I was just kidding," She said. Whew! Okay, I have to remind myself every important events and mark in on calendars; Siwon's birthday, our wedding anniversary (i guess..), his debut date, Siyeon's b- "You really don't remember?" Mom said again.

I tried to think all of the possible events for today. Siyeon's birthday? No. For sure it's not Siwon's birthday. Mom's birthday? No.  "It's your birthday?" My eyes widened as i shift my eyes to the calendar. How can i forget MY own birthday? Mom sighed.

"Your husband remembers but you didn't?" Siwon remembered? The last time i checked, he never really cared about my birthday unlike during highschool. He would throw me parties, give gifts, and would do anything special for me. But after we got married, none.

"I even almost forgot about it but he called me earlier. He said he couldn't be with you for  your birthday since his schedule was jammed up." I smirked, good thing mom didn't see it.

Since when did he even came during my birthdays? He never did. Unlike during highschool. He might even purposely made his schedule full so he can have an excuse not to come. That's why, i didn't bother to remember it.

It just gives me bad memories to remember, especially the very first time he forgot it.

~Flashback:~

*Normal POV*

Yeonsu woke up excitedly. She showered, brush her teeth and wore nice clothes. Today is her very first birthday as Siwon's wife. She knows he is still cold and bitter about this whole arrange marriage thing but it shouldn't be a reason for him to ignore and forget her one special day, will he?