Chapter 2: Family Bonding

As Yeonsu sat down on the empty green feilds, she smiled at the sight of Siwon and Siyeon playing. They were the only people on the place at that moment since today was yet another one of those busy weekdays. Siyeon kept running and laughing, obviously too happy that she finally got to spend time with her ever-busy appa. When Siwon caught her, he carried her and placed her on his shoulders. He held her arms and started to ran towards Yeonsu's direction.

"Omma! Look at me! I'm flying!" 

She yelled as she tightened her hold on her father, afraid that she might fall. Yeonsu's heart twinched for a second. No matter how hard she wanted to be happy now,she can't. It's because she knew enough that it won't last long anyway.

When Siwon and Siyeon finally settled down, Both of them started to dig on at the food Yeonsu bought. Seeing them, Yeonsu can't help but laugh. 

Like Father, like Daughter. She thought.

"Mmm. So delicous., Did you cooked it?" Siwon complemented. Yeonsu narrowed her eyes as she raised an eyebrow at him, but she later replied with a nod. It was the first time he praised the food she cooked. Usually, he would tell her off by saying it was too sweet, sour, uncooked or even too salty. but now, he seemed different. too different. 

"Oh, Yeonsu-yah. About tomorrow, can w-" He stopped when the chorus of their latest song Sexy, Free & Single played. He fished out his phone from his pocket and made a sigh when he saw the name. He then turned back and told her and their daughter to keep quiet. Siyeon got confused but Yeonsu, on the other hand, understood why. 

"Oh, Leeteuk hyung?"

"Siwon-ah. Where are you?"

"Uhm. Just somewhere. Why?"

"Come back here at the practice room now. We need to learn another choreography."

"But hyung, i'm in the middle of something. Can i go later? Eunhy-"

"Why? Is what you're doing now more important than this?"

"No. It's not that. Aish. Okaay. I'll be there. Bye."

Yeonsu continued to stare at him. Her feelings never fail her every time. Just when Siwon's phone started to ring, she already knew what was going to happen. A situation like this always happens that she even got used to it.

"Sorry. I think i have to go." He apologized not only to Siyeon, but especially to Yeonsu. When Siwon was about to stand up, Siyeon clinged on him and started to cry. Siwon patted her back, telling her to stop. Yeonsu pulled her out of him and wiped her tears. "Don't worry. Appa will be back, okay?" She told her as she kissed her forehead.

Siwon stood up and tried to carry their daughter one last time before he go, but Siyeon hid behind Yeonsu, giving him a hint that she doesn't want to. Yeonsu smiled, assuring him that Siyeon will be okay. He then gave her a soft kiss on the forehead and left. Yeonsu sigh as her thoughts started to fill her minds, again.

It is really hard to be a wife of a Hallyu star especially when the world, even his members, doesn't even know we're married. Although i don't express what i truly feel, he doesn't even have atleast a little bit of an idea how my heart breaks everytime i see a news of him, either a rumored of dating or a scandal with other women flashing on the TV screen or even printed on newspapers everywhere. how bad i would always feel everytime something happens to him and that i would only get informed about it sooner or later through the fans. and worse, i can't even be with him at that very moment. And come to think of it, because of this marriage, it really made my life miserable. And the only thing good that had happen was when Siyeon was born; but even on that very day that i was suppose to be happy, it turned into the opposite.

*Flashback:

Yeonsu growled in pain as she tried to dial Siwon's number. She was all alone at the apartment, and no one's there to accompany her on going to the hospital. After a minute, she gave up since Siwon wasn't picking up, she instead went out and continously knock at their neighbor. When the door opened, the Ajhumma on the other apartment started to panic and hurriedly called a taxi when she saw that Yeonsu was about to give birth.

When they arrived at the hospital, the nurses and doctors led her to the operation room and prepared. After a short period of too much pain, the baby girl was finally out and Yeonsu heavily sighed of relief. And because of too much force and strength she gave, she passed out.

~

Yeonsu slowly opened her eyes as she was woken up with a sound of a lullaby. When she turned on her right, she saw Siwon holding a baby on his arms, humming a song.

"She's so cute. Do you want to hold her?" 

He smiled as he handed her the baby. With little Siyeon on her arms, Yeonsu couldn't help but get teary. She was such a beautiful baby and she even got her Father's eyes. After a short moment, a nurse came in and her eyes widened when she saw who the person inside the room was.

"Are.. Are you Super Junior's Choi Siwon?" 

She pointed at him. When Siwon nodded, She freaked out so much that she didn't even remember why she was there on the first place. Siwon stood up and greeted her, but Yeonsu just stayed on the same position, not bothering to atleast look at both of them.

"Uhmm. What.. What are you doing here? Don't tell me.. She.. Is she..?" The nurse blabbered. 

And at that very moment, All she wished was she wasn't there inside the room. Because hearing the words Siwon will about to say, will only hurt her again, just like the very first time.

"Of course no! She is just a friend." He strongly denied.