Chapter 8: It's because you let it be.

A/N: Advance Happy New Year Everyone! ;)) That's all. Happy Reading! 

VOTE and COMMENT. Don't be a silent reader.

Chapter 8:

“Tell them the truth.” 

Hearing those words felt like horror in my ears. Truth? What truth? Is he even thinking? 

"Truth? What Truth Choi Siwon?!" I almost yelled, tears that i've been trying to hold since earlier came rushing down my cheeks. The fraustration i had finally came out of me. I let him go and sat at the end of the bed, facing him.

He was looking at me. Both startled and curious. Startled because i yelled, and curious on why did i did that.

"What truth, Choi Siwon?" I repeated, my voicea already cracking and low. "Truth that we've both been married for six years? Truth that it we were just forced to? Truth that... even though we are married for that long already... we don't love each other?" I looked away after saying the last sentence. It was hard for me to say that. 

For years i've been trying to make myself believe that even though he doesn't show it, he loves me. But that one incident broke it all.

I love him. I love this Choi Siwon infront of me. And God knows that. But that had gone out of my mouth already. That we don't love each other. And for this, I hope i can convince myself that i really don't love him.

We were both silent. 

"We.. don't love each other?" Siwon repeated as he slowly walked towards me and knelt down to see a better view of my face. I looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"Why? Do you think i don't know that? That the only reason why both of us are staying in this stupid marriage is because of our parents and most especially because of our child." I said, still not looking at him.

"Look at me." He ordered. 

"What for?" I smiled sarcastically. "So you can tell it to my face that what i said was true?" I added.

"I said look at me." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. And so i did. All i found was.. was.. the tears slowly falling from his eyes. He's crying?

I couldn't control myself and i had the urge to wipe them away. It was the opposite of the Siwon i knew. He looked so.. gentle and soft. The Siwon during Highschool, the Siwon before marriage. 

"Those reasons why i'm staying in this marriage that you said.. there was one thing you missed out saying."

"What?"

There was silent. I was waiting for his answer. Then, His Ringtone broke the silence away. He looked at it first and then shifted his eyes at me. 

"Answer it." I smiled bitterly. I stood up and left the room. I went to Siyeon's empty room. That's right, she was at mom's.