Chapter 11: "...my wife."

A/N: Hi everyone! SORRY for the really really really late update. Hu! Really sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

To those who added this story to their RL, Thank you very much! And Happy 1k reads to this story too!

Thank you readers! Love you all!

That would be all.

Enjoy reading! Don’t forget to vote and comment!

Chapter 11: ‘...my wife.’

“EXPLAIN.” I said with command to all of them, then to Siwon.

They just all smiled to me.

I have a bad feeling about this.

“We’re just here to visit and get to know our sister-in-law.” The guy, Sungmin , said mischievously.

I knew him because once when i went to a fan meeting, wait- i only went there because Siwon forgot something so i had to give it back. I’m not a fan, okay? Well, maybe, slight.

Now, back to the topic, i only know him because once i went to a Super Junior fan meeting,  he was the bias of the two fangirls beside me that time. So i heard them go babbling about him.

I turned to Siwon, “YA!” I yelled and pinched his right ear, pulling it inside the room. I heard howls and yee’s from our visitors.

“Aaaah! It’s hurting!” He complained. I pushed him and let go his right ear.

“Who gave you the right to tell them about us?!” I lectured him. He chuckled, so i stared at him in confusion. He sat at the end of our bed,

“You’re really amazing, aren’t you? The next second you’re blushing, then the next,  you’re angry. You even embarrassed me infront of my members. What’ll they say? I’m being an under by my wife?” He said but the smile never left his face.

...my wife. It echoed inside my head but i pushed that thought away.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “and who told you to let them come here?”

He ruffled his hair, and i have to admit, he still looks adorable doing that. “Aaah! You always blame me for everything. And look at that, you act like you don’t know my members.” He said.

I slightly smiled, “I don’t. Well, not all of them.”

“What?!” His eyes widened, “Seriously?” I shook my head.

“Then, we have to get started.” He stood up and pulled my hand.

“Ya! Where are you taking me?” I complained, pulling back my hand from him.

“You said you don’t know them, so i’m letting you meet them.” He stopped his tracks and faced me before turning back again, pulling me out.

“Oh! They’re back! So what happened there?” Another guy said, looking at us with a meaningful look.

“Yeah. We kissed there passionately until we ran out of breaths.” Siwon said in sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

“Really?? Wow hyung. I never really thought you’re that passionate.” The guy, Donghae, said.

Once again, i knew him because of those fangirls beside me at the fan meeting.

“Is he really that gullible?” I whispered at Siwon, trying not to laugh.

“look at that, they’re whispering at each other. It really might be true.” I looked at the guy beside Donghae, who just spoke.

They were teasing us, when suddenly, Siwon yelled, “YA! CHO KYUHYUN! DON’T TEACH MY DAUGHTER YOUR GAMES! SHE’S TOO YOUNG FOR THAT IDIOT!” I turned to see ‘Kyuhyun’, playing his game while Siyeon on his lap watching him. I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t need to introduce them. First impressions lasts you know.” I said in a low tone to Siwon. He chuckled.

“Okay,” I said out loud, making all of the pair of eyes, except for ‘Kyuhyun’ who’s playing and siyeon who’s busy watching him. “Don’t tell me you’ll all eat dinner here?” I asked.

“Uhm... Actually, they are.” Siwon said. I looked at him with what-the-heck look.

“You do know we don’t have any food here, right?” I asked. He did get what i mean. “food to feed these” I gestured “many people.”

“Don’t worry! We’ll go grocery shopping right now!” the chubby guy said as he stood up.

“Right! We’ll go grocery shopping for you!” The rest started to stand up except for Kyuhyun, Siyeon, and the guy whom i guess is their manager.

“Oh, right, go ahead.” Siwon agreed, The chubby guy looked at him, “But hyung, you have to go with us.”

Siwon stared at him, “Why?”

“There’s no one to pay.” He said.  

Siwon heavily sighed, “Okay okay!”

The rest of the group started walking out the door, but before they could all leave, Siwon gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks, winked at me, then ran along with them. I smiled.

“Wow, that was sweet.” Their manager said then stood up,

“I’m Kim Jung Hoon, Super Junior’s manager. It’s finally nice meeting you.” He offered his hand.

“Choi Yeonsu.” We shook hands, then turned to the two people left in the living,

“CHO KYUHYUN! STOP TEACHING THAT LITTLE KID STARCRAFT!” I laughed seeing how Kyuhyun was startled,

“But hyung!” He finally turned at us, “Ah, Annyeonghasseyo sister-in-law, nice to meet you. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” He greeted me but he stayed on his seat because of Siyeon on his lap,

“But hyung! Look at her! She’s slowly getting it!” He whined, “You don’t mind sister-in-law right?” He angelicly smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, “Siyeon! Come here! You have to take a bath now!” I heard him ‘tsk’ in disappointment. I secretly smiled.

“Should i help you?” Kim Jung Hoon said. I shook my head,

“It’s okay. I can manage.” I said, before we can go, the door suddenly flew open.

“Sister-in-law!” My eyes widened. He walked towards me and hugged me. But my whole body stiffened.

“Please, just right now, pretend you don’t know me. Please.” He whispered, then let me go.

“Ya! Eunhyuk! Stop acting like you’re close to her!” Jung Hoon said.

Both of them stared at me. Jung Hoon in confusion, and Hyukjae in pleading eyes. I sighed,

“Annyeonghasseyo. I’m Choi Yeonsu. Choi Siwon’s wife.” I offered my hand, which he gladly took it in relief.

“Nice to meet you!” He said in a cheerful tone. He looked around, “Where are they?” he asked.

I smiled, “Grocery shopping.”

His eyes windened, “ALL of them?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“And Siwon is paying? Wow. Goodluck to Siwon’s wallet.” I chuckled. I looked down to lift Siyeon but she wasn’t there anymore.

I turned my head around to find her, only seeing her back unto Kyuhyun lap once again, watching him play.

This is going to be a long night.