Chapter One | Consort

THE KINGDOM of Magus, is a small kingdom located in the northeast

THE KINGDOM of Magus, is a small kingdom located in the northeast. Although small, Magus had went down in History as one of oldest Kingdom in the world. Along with the Four Great Kingdoms. The Ignis in the East, Glacia in the North, Terra in the South, and Aura in the West.

And right now, (Name) (Last Name), the princess of Magus is to be sent to one of the Four Great Kingdoms. To Ignis in the East, also known as the Fire Kingdom. And (Name) is to become a Queen Consort and wife of Bakugou Katsuki, the young King of Ignis.

Marriage, for (Name), is sacred and something she looks very forward to at the moment.

"What do you think of him?"

As (Name) held the small portrait of her husband-to-be, her lady in waiting and friend went around her in circles, fixing her dress meticulously.

"He looks...strong?" The lady in waiting answered, unsure. (Name) let out a short laugh.

"I think he looks silly." Once (Name) felt she's done being dressed, she move away from the mirror and started walking to the window. "Do you think he'll be glaring like this all the time?"

(Name) showed the portrait to her, the lady in waiting almost laughed but prevented out of respect for the royalty. (Name) is amused.

"Let's hope not, Your Royal Highness. Now, let us greet everyone."

(Name)'s smile faded, she then put the portrait down and followed her lady in waiting outside. As soon as (Name) reached the throne room, her parents are there along with her older brother.

(Name) curtsied in front of them, and then broke into a smile when her mother stepped towards her and clasped her hands.

"(Name), my dearest daughter." Her mother tearily said. "I hope God will guide and bless you in your new life as the Queen of Ignis. Your Father and I will pray for you health so that you could give birth to many, many heirs in the future."

(Name) thought that many heirs is too much, but she smiled and let her mother kiss her on the forehead. "Goodluck." Her mother whispered.

"Thank you, Mother."

When she was approached by her Father, she could see the King trying hard to compose himself.

"It's a pity the King of Ignis ever thought of you, daughter." He stopped, looked up and blinked away the tears threatening to escape. Then he looked back down at (Name) again. "I still remember when your sister got married."

"Our eldest daughter had married five years ago, dear." Her mother interjected.

"I know, I know. Now I will no longer have any daughters here." The King nodded, still he became tearful as he look at (Name). "Be safe."

(Name) was then approached by her older brother. Being the second oldest and the only boy among the children, he is to become the next King of Magus. (Name) is the youngest child, and as a girl, she is to be married like her sister. (Name) is worried her brother will be lonely as soon as she left, so when he approached her, she hug him.