The Best of the Best #2014

• Dedicated to All My Wonderful Readers

With the new year and festivities behind, i can finally say that I'm back on track in updating. I have read and raved about countless stories on here, you guys were witnesses to that atrocious debacle. I made sure of it haha. Anyways, with 2014 coming out with a bang, I have decided to make a list (surprise surprise) of the top five of my most loved stories out of the 27that are currently placed here. Without further ado, here is my top five for Impose's Best of the Best #2014:

1. Kiss Cam by @KiaraLondon
This is a story about friendship and romance and all those other good stuff. Paired with the right amount of humor and drama, it's no surprise that it is such a hit. Rumor has it that it will be published October of 2016. Good luck with the publishing Miss Kiara. You definitely deserve number one on my list.

2. The Replacement Girlfriend by @aubreyeatshearts
A story that revolves around two really dynamic characters and awesome supporting characters. Never had I read a story with a cliche plot executed so perfectly that it imprints itself and makes the cliche it's own. You rock miss Aubrey. But please update, I'm dying here.

3. The Seat Filler by @coravirgo
A really unique plot, plus great male lead and charming female protagonist make this story one of the best I have read this year. Although it deals with darker issues, with Lincoln being a war medic and all, this does not offset the great quality of humor and writing that Miss Steff clearly posses. Great job!

4. Not All Blondes do Backflips by @CrayonChomper
A really really really funny story that deals with a feminist lead and amazing set of supporting characters. This story holds a special place in my heart as it made me laugh and grin like an idiot and was a great pick-me up for those lonely days. Miss Chompy you are divine.

5. The Teddy Bear Agreement by @thepurplerose
Another type of cliche that really stood out of the crop. It really pulled me in and never let me go. Although kind of ok in it's younger stages, it really is developed so great that the last few chapters had me like a fish fresh out of the water. Yup. Thank you so much Miss Purple Rose.

And that wraps up my Best of the Best #2014. But guys, I'm not done. Having spent two years on Wattpad, I want to share with you the highlights of my Wattpad career, short-lived as it is, this 2014. Bear in mind that I'm not bragging. Please don't hate me. Anyways, here we go:

1. Reaching 100,000 on 'Best of Wattpad's Teen Fiction. It was both exhilarating and nerve-wracking. This means I have to update better and be a better critic.

2. Winning @hepburnettes contest with my entry 'Ethereal'. I'm not even kidding, I was shaking all over when she announced it on her message board.

3. Getting to meet awesome people. Hi burning_ ChocoDiamond youngwildandfreeeee . It was a great year for me and my cyber friends. Love you guys.

4. Launching my latest endeavor 'When Nova Met Forrest". You guys are the best for giving me awesome support for this story. It literally blows my mind how supportive you guys can be.

5. Joining my first ever official book club 'The Not So Philosophical Book Club". Although it happened later in the year, I'm really grateful for the awesome constructive criticism from fellow writers. Hi InjuredCherry :)

That's all for this update, I hope you guys stick around for the next one. Until next time loves, a prosperous new year to all of us! I look forward to sharing great stories here this year. Stay gold xx