coravirgo

*The Seat Filler

WARNING: I KNOW THIS ISN'T PLACED UNDER THE CATEGORY OF TEEN FICTION BUT I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS IN. I PROMISE THIS STORY WILL LITERALLY BLOW YOUR MIND.

So, okay... I was mindlessly looking through my favorite authors' profiles because I wanted something new to read. I was jumping from one account to another when something caught my eye. "The Seat Filler" as it was named. I immediately clicked read and voila, it was love at first sight.

The story is just so unique and it had me guessing if there were really seat fillers in real life. Because if there is, I volunteer as tribute.

P.S. DIBS ON LINCOLN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln Parker worked as a seat-filler, you know, those people that fill the seats when celebrities need to go to the bathroom during award ceremonies. Life as a seat-filler was pretty sweet with it's guaranteed autographs and selfies with stars but what happens when in the midst of trying to fill, he falls on one knee in front of the the rising star, Emily Margot?

Chaos happens, chaos of the worst kind as Lincoln finds himself thrust into the limelight of a world he very much preferred to watch on screen.

The Seat Filler by Steffanie

General fiction #40 30/04/2014 chick lit #26 5/05/2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm gonna have to google seat fillers. Obsession: unlocked.