lilohorse

Bad Boy Isn't My Type

*Let me just start off with saying that I am so stupid. I have been contemplating (for how many days now) what story I will put in here. It got to the point that I was reading the stuff from the 'What's Hot' list. It was a complete waste of time because:

a) I've already put most of them in this list

b) FANFICTION. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

c) I just don't feel the other stories y'know?

Then I got into thinking... What book did I read that I loved so much? The answer came in the form of the ever gorgeous Lucy Hale. It was this story for heaven's sake! This story was so witty and gives me the feels... Like I can't even start to comprehend...

P.S. SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THE TWO PROTAGONISTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE STORY. I SUGGEST YOU READY YOURSELVES FOR SOME... HEATED CONTENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really great story. Check it out now lovelies!