bakedpotato

The Sound of Us

*It is extremely rare that I get hooked just by reading a freaking synopsis. That just doesn't happen. But with this story, I just got hooked, line and sinker and all that shiz.

P.S. THIS IS A NEW STORY AND ONLY THREE PARTS ARE OUT AS OF NOW. SO I SUGGEST TO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AND WAIT A FEW MONTHS. THEN YOU CAN DEVOUR IT AND READ NON STOP. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BECOME LIKE ME, CHECKING IT EVERYDAY JUST TO SEE IF THERE'S AN UPDATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As I sat there in the sound booth, surrounded by the sound of static, papers being ruffled about, and Beckett's chair squeaking (he couldn't seem to stop rolling around), it hit me right then. This was it. This was the sound of us."

□ ■ □ ■ □

Aspen Cadwell and Beckett Warden. Two names - two people - who should never be put together, no matter what. Unfortunately, not many people seem to be aware as to what a deadly combination they make. So, when the school decides to open up a radio show in an attempt to increase school spirit, the two find themselves in a horrible position: right next to each other.

With the two having to spend every day together, planning out whatever it is they say on the show, things become strange.

With those two involved, what wouldn't be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see what I mean? Go check it out now babes! :)