hepburnettes

Cherry Knots (All Hands on Dec(LAN))

*Extremely well written. I applaud the author for the wonderful choice of words and her writing is just perfect, almost flawless. The plot is also another huge bonus. It's definitely something to look out for, as of now it only has a few chapters. That means you're gonna have to wait for her to finish it. But, yeah. As I've said, it is perfection.

P.S. IF YOU ARE NOT THE PATIENT TYPE OF PERSON, I SUGGEST THAT YOU ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY AND WAIT FOR A FEW MONTHS UNTIL YOU READ IT SO THAT YOU WON'T BE ITCHING TO ASK FOR MORE.

UPDATE: COMPLETED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// When you want a girl to kiss you, you get her to teach you how //

Declan Harte, class clown and notorious troublemaker, has never had trouble landing girls, or dating them...until it comes to the ultimate determining factor of every romance:

A kiss.

So when Eloise McAllister, the quiet, shy girl of the class surprises everyone by tying a cherry knot with her tongue during a challenge, Declan knows that she's the one who can help him perfect his kissing technique.

It should have been easy.

After all, what kind of trouble could one cherry knot possibly bring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flow of words and the elegance is just. UGH. JUST READ IT, YOU WON'T BE SORRY.