Chapter Twenty ~ I Come With Knives

It's been three months since the day that Jon and I had worked everything out.

We were now a happy couple again.

I had finally gone back to the WWE and I was told that I would be winning the title very soon.

I remember the look on Jon's face when I told him that I was ready.

I remember it all.

~"Are you ready for us to get back together?"

My heart skipped a beat.

Am I ready?

I looked up at Jon and then down at the floor. How will he react if I say yes? Will he smile, hug me, kiss me, and tell me how happy he is? How will he react if I say no? Will he put his hands on me again? Will he do worse then that? What will he do? Jon's unpredictable.

You can do something so nice for him, and he'll just started yelling at you.

Sometimes he'll decide that it's okay to hit you, although it isn't.

Whatever my answer was going to be, Jon would react to it.

I looked back up at Jon. He was getting worried, I could tell by the look on his face. He was afraid I'd say no. He was afraid that I'd tell him to get out and never come back.

Well guess what, Jon? No isn't my answer.

"Yes." I said looking up into his icy blue eyes. Jon looked at me like he couldn't believe what I had just said. "I'm ready, Jon."

A smile grew on his face as he picked me up and spinned me around.
We both plopped on the bed and stared at each other. "Kathryn, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you, physically and emotionally. I promise that I will never do it again."

We hooked our pinkie-fingers together as I said, "Oh and if you break this promise, I get to chop your pinkies off."

Jon's eyes grew wide and then relaxed while his lips formed into a smirk. "Violent Kathryn is coming back." He said, followed with a chuckle.

"Hey, I'm not-"

"Before you say that you aren't violent, you are. Remeber that beer bottle you threw at me?" He said. I thought. And then I remembered the beer bottle that I threw next to his face when he had talked about something that I had told only him. A couple of pieces had cut him. I nodded to Jon.

"Yeah, well I had to get stitches. You know how much I hate doctors."

He showed me his arm to where the glass had cut him.

My eyes grew wide. "I'm sorry, Jon." I said, looking at him.

He smiled. "Don't worry about it, babe. I should be the one apologizing for everything I've done to you. Come here." Jon said, opening his arms out so I could hug him.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, while he wrapped his strong arms around me.~

It all kept replaying in my head, making me smile like an idiot every time.

Me and Jon were sitting on the bed of our hotel room, watching TV while being snuggled together.

"Jon?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Mhmm?"

"Should I text Colby?"

"Why?" He asked.