Chapter Eleven ~ My Pleasure

He gently kissed my neck, his hands moving all around my body.

His kisses went up to my cheek, my nose, and then to my lips. I knew he had been waiting for this moment, and he was finally getting it.

He kissed me with a passion. He needed my kisses. He needed me.

And I needed him.

My hands pulled up his shirt, and he realized what I wanted. I wanted the mask off. The mask that was hiding his body. He took it off, and threw it over to the floor, then continued on with his part.

His hands traveled down to the zipper on my tight skinny jeans and he started to unzip them.

He was eager to start.

But then, so was I.

His shirt and my pants off, we were still going at it.

His lips, once again, went down to my neck. He finally found my sweet spot, and sucked on it.

I moaned, which made him suck even more.

"Mmm, Jon."

My hands hurried to unzip his pants. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed him.

Minutes later, the moment finally came. He inserted himself into me, and I knew that I would savor this moment.

"Oh my God, Jon!"

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

"Wow." I heard Jon say. I smiled to myself, then turned to face him. He was so beautiful. Those blue eyes would take me a million miles away. Looking at his lips, it would just make me want to kiss him. Everything about Jon was perfect.

And he was all mine.

"You're beautiful, Kathryn."

"Not as beautiful as you, Jon."

"Oh don't even go there, because you are the hottest person on the Earth."

I blushed, so I hid my face under the covers. I heard Jon chuckle and pull the covers away from my face. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I love you, Kathryn."

"I love you, too, Jon."

And we fell into a deep and blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter is short, I know.

Next one will be way longer, I promise!

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)