Chapter Six ~ My Future

"Wake up! Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!" I yelled, laughing.

"Ten more minutes!" Jon said in the girliest voice I have ever heard. I jumped on top of him, grabbing his wrists.

"Don't eat me!" Jon said in the girly voice. I fell to my side. Jon got on top of me and looked right at me and I looked back. "You're so cute, Kathryn." He said, smiling at me. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips. "I'm gonna get a shower." He said, getting off of me and helping me stand up.

"Okay." I giggled. When Jon left, I got on my phone

1 New Message: From Alexis 

Alexis? My sister? I haven't seen her in so long and I miss her so much!

Hey, meet me at McDonalds on West Street. I'm in Florida and I want to visit you! ~Lex

Alexis! I can't wait to see you! I'll be down there soon, I have someone who I want you to meet. ~Kat

I can't wait! And I'll see you soon. ~Lex

The message had been sent less than five minutes ago. I may have not heard my phone beep since me and Jon were playing around. I haven't seen my younger sister in such a long time and she is here in Flordia! I hurried up and got dressed (In the media) and banged on the bathroom door.

"Jon! Jon! Hurry! I want you to meet someone, so please hurry out of the shower!" I yelled.

"I'll be right out!" I heard him yell. 

About ten minutes later, he was out and dressed. I grabbed his hand and ran to the door. 

"Where are we going that's so important?" He asked and we hurried out to the car.

"McDonalds on West Street!" I said, impatiently. 

"You want ice cream, don't you?" 

I laughed. "No! Well, a little bit. But it's too early for ice cream. Let's go!" I said, with a huge smile on my face.

Once we got there, I quickly got out of the car and held Jon's hand. We walked into the McDonalds and the first person I saw was my four year-old niece who I haven't seen in a long time. 

"Amelia!" I said as she came running over to me. "Aunt Kathryn!" She hugged me and wouldn't let go, so I picked her up and walked to my sister, who was just one year younger than me.

"Alexis, it's been such a long time. I missed you." I said.

"Kathryn I'm so happy to see you." She said, then she looked at Jon. "Oh you're Dean Ambrose! Or Jon Good. It's nice to meet you. I'm a big fan." She said, shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, and I'm happy to know that you're a fan." he said, smiling.

"Are you guys, you know, dating?" My sister asked me.

I gave her an obvious smile and said, "Yes, Alexis. We are dating." 

"Perfect couple. I love it." 

Amelia wanted to be put down so I let her. She went over to Jon and he bent down to be eye level with her. "Hi, I'm Alemia." she said.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Alemia." 

"Do you want to go to the playground over there?" she said, pointing outside at the playground McDonalds had. Jon looked up at Alexis and she nodded, smiling.

"Let's go." He said as he got up and took Amelia to the playground. I sat down in the booth across from Alexis. We were both watching Jon and Amelia play. 

"What are you going to do when he wants kids, Kat?" Alexis asked me out of no where. 

"I don't know. I mean, we started dating yesterday. I love him. But I don't know about kids yet. It's too early, you know? I'm also worried about my job. I wouldn't be able to compete if I was pregnant." I said.

"I know what you mean. I know how much you've always wanted to be in the WWE and your dream came true. He would just have to wait. You're twenty-four. Take your time with the having kids thing." She looked at me and smiled. "But by looking at how he is with Amelia makes me happy. He'd be a great uncle and a great dad."

"Yeah, you're right. He would be a great dad." I said, still watching Jon play with my little niece.

We watched them play for a while longer until they decided to come in. For the whole time I was watching them play, I thought to myself; Does Jon want kids in the future? I know I would want kids but I don't know about Jon. He's aggressive and mean. But he is also really sweet when he wants to be. I don't think he would want to ever have kids. But I decided I would stop thinking about that stuff for a while. Jon sat next to me, and suprisingly, Amelia went to sit on his lap.

"She loves you, already, Jon." Alexis said, smiling wide. Jon smiled down at Amelia.  Then Amelia looked at me and said, "Aunt Kathryn, is this Uncle Jon?"

I froze. Honestly, I didn't know how I was supposed to answer that. I looked at Jon, who was looking at me. Then I looked at Alexis. She nodded her head.

"Yes, he is, sweetheart." I said in a quiet voice. Then I added, "How would you like to go to Aunt Kathryn's job tonight?"

Amelia clapped her hands and said "Yeah! I see you on T.V. all the time, Aunt Kathryn!" 

I smiled and looked at Alexis. "That's something else I was going to talk about. For Smackdown tonight, I got front row seats when they were first selling for me and Amelia." she said.

"That's great! Plus I can take you backstage and you can meet more of my friends. And one other thing, what about Jack? Isn't he coming to?" I asked.

"Oh, u-um." She said. Jack is Alexis' husband. I never really liked him because he just seemed so weird about everything. He doesn't like to talk to people and he gives everyone rude stares. I'm glad Amelia looks a lot more like her mother. I looked at Jon and He had a frown on. He was just happy a second ago, but now he looks so upset.

"Nevermind, Lex. Me and Jon should get going anyways. We have to get ready and stuff. I'll see you tonight. Just message me when you get there and I'll find you." I said, getting up and hugging my sister, who hasn't said anything since I mentioned Jack. 

I looked down at Amelia and hugged her. "I'll see you later, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, too, Aunt Kathryn!" She peeped.

Once me and Jon got in the car, I looked over at him. "Jon, do you know something about Jack?"

"Well I'm guessing Jack is your sister's husband." He said, looking over at me. I nodded and he continued, "When me and your niece were playing outside, she decided to tell me about her dad who left her mom. She told me that he would hit her and one day he just left and never came back."

"You're kidding me, right? I can't believe this. She never told me that he did that! She could have messaged me or something!" I yelled as tears came falling. "I have to talk to her about this after the show is over."

Jon held my hand for the rest of the ride back to the hotel. I still couldn't believe what my brother-in-law put my sister through. I made a promise to myself: If I ever see Jack again, he's going to experience what my sister had went through all those years of being with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, good sisterly love.

All I have is three annoying brothers who just LOVE to annoy me.

How do you guys like the story so far? I love making the chapters for you!

How do you guys feel about the name Amelia? I thought it would be nice for a little four year old.

UNTIL NEXT TIME<3