🍻 ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ🍻

Yes drunk aaron people wanted drunk aaron the most.

Things may get a little spicy people get prepared.

What Aaron is wearing

Aphmau's outfit

Man she looks hot

Man she looks hot. Thank you, nxhirbyzt for helping me.

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
So we just arrived at the bar/club place. Thingy.

We sit at the bar. Me and Aaron are the only ones here.
"Hey aaron" "yeah aph" "do you know where everyone else is they should be here by now"
"Yeah they should" he says as he gets his first drink. "Aaron remember, don't get too ʀᴜɴᴋ."
"Really aph your saying that your a really light drinker."

*1 hour later*

When are they gonna get here. I've only had one drink.

Aaron one the other hand. Had so many I don't even know. He's getting drunk but he's not that drunk yet. Aaron please don't get that drunk.

"Hey aaron have you heard anything from the guys" "um I don't know aph" he's not paying attention. I steal his phone and go into the guys chat to see that about 30 minutes ago the guys saying that they can't come.
"Aaron did you see this text" "umm I don't know baby, I might have but we're having fun" "I'm not having fun. Aaron your getting way too drunk" "n-no I'm not you are drunk"

I get a text message from the girls.

Hey aph sorry we can't make sorry for letting you wait that long there and good luck with Aaron the guys are texting us saying how much he's gonna fuck you"

He's what, Lucy are you serious

Yes I am sorry aph good luck with him.