love!

So this is my first story i have ever done i forget to tell in the beginning of this book. So if the chapter i make by myself are trash I am very sorry. I 

(takes place in  Starlight) 

(the first morning they are there) If that makes an sense to you.

Aaron's POV

I just woke, my hand is holding aph's hand. I just smile at her and beautines (Is that a real word?) I really love her, I missed her so much, in that year. I'm still looking down at her. She starting to move. I bend down and kiss her forehead. She stops moving in her sleep. I leave the room for a little bit and grab a casablancas flower. I head back to the room and i start to wake her up. "Aph, it's time to wake up." i say to her. "Aaaaron, nooo, let meee sleep. please let me sleep a little more." she says in tired voice, not really thinking. "wait, aaron, I'm up" she says as she gets up. I laugh at her. she smiles at me. "Hey aph, I got you something."  "What is it aaron" she says looking at me with those beautiful eyes. "this" I pull out the  casablancas . "aaron, is that what i think it is" "Yes" Still looking at me. "Casablanca, the one you gave me in highschool, Aaron you shouldn't have." "Aph, you know how much i love you." I say as a sit on the bed pulling her to me and kissing her. We pull away, still holding each other crawling back to the middle of the bed.  As we kiss once more, and cuddling each. We stay like that for the rest of the day.

I couldn't think of a title to give it and  i got lazy 

I know it is short but i thought it was cute!!!!!

So hope you liked that. @SmolPeggy , I was inspired by your Casablancas book one. So I kinda made this like this, because i love that book and your a great write, I Love your books. That's all i have to say.                                   So                     bye