𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐

So this chapter is gonna be a little different from my normal one shots. I'm trying something new. But I feel like you guys are gonna love it. It's also gonna be VERY emotional. So be prepared. MAHAHAHA

(I I actually cried Writing some of this)

I can't lose you too, WE already lost too much.

----------------------------------------------

"Congratulations, Aphmau, Aaron, you guys are pregnant, you're having a little baby" I look at Aaron, my hubby. "We are finally having a family of our own" I say with a grin on my face. He returns the grin at me. "Yes, yes we are" he looks at my stomach "yes baby" he then looks at me, with aw in his eyes. "Yes we are, babe, Yes." He says with tears in his eyes, with a smile.

----------------------------------------------

ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Aphmau and Aaron, are in the Hospital, again. Sadly this time, its not good. Like the last time they were here. Aaron looks at his love, his wife, his savior, his everything, in pain, hurting, mentally and physically.

They just found out the reason she's been in pain. She has cancer. The pain has been there for away

Aaron, just looks at her. All he wants to do is to take all of her pain away and give it to himself. So she doesn't have to take it. He just wants her alive and happy. He can't let her die again. He can't live without her. He needs her, she is his heart.

Aphmau starts to wake up. She looks at Aaron, with a smile, filled with pain.

"Hey, Aph, how are you feeling?" Aaron asks with his voice laced with concern.

She looks at him "I'm fine, I could be better" He just stares at her. Just wanting her to be happy and pain-free. "Aph, I know, things could be better. But we have to get through this. This together . We will always be together. No matter what happens" Aaron pauses before what he's gonna say next.

"I can't lose you too, we lost too much already, I lost my parents, everything at starlight. Then just six months ago, we-we lost the baby." Aaron says with tears coming down his face, Aphmau is doing the same. Aphmau sits up and Aaron comes closer to her, Aphmau leans into Aaron's chest, crying into his chest, Aaron wraps his arms around her, while crying with her. Crying together.

----------------------------------------------

Six months ago

The night before aphmau and Aaron got the news. Aphmau and Aaron were sleeping, and then Aphmau woke up with so much pain in her stomach. She screams and grabs aarons arm. "Aaron, I th-think it's the baby. I think there is something wrong." she says basically screaming at him. with tears running down my face. He just looks at her, and he picks her and runs out to the car.

*At the Hospital*

In the past still

Aphmau and Aaron are in the hospital, scared, nervous, but mostly scared. Aphmau is out on the hospital bed, they are doing tests to see if their suspicions were correct, the doctors suspicions.