𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒐

HAPPY (LATE) FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's father's day, of course Aaron doesnt know he is currently sleeping at the moment. Aphmau is down stairs making him food, just for cause, for the surprise, she is about to give him. Aphmau and Aaron have known each other for a very, very long time. Since highschool, they have known each other since middle school. They knew each other as Shu and Fc. Then they met, and their love for each blossomed like a flower. Their love grew fast. But they always had feelings for each other before they saw each other in person. They basically fell in love online. Most people say online relationships don't last. But that's not true for aphmau and aaron. Their love grew so much. That there is gonna be a third one, of their family. A little baby. And Aphmau couldn't wait to tell Aaron, she waited to do it. She wanted to do it, on fathers day.

And today is that day!

To share the big news!

A family will bloom here.

Aaron starts to wake up. Aphmau was walking into the room to wake him up anyways.

"Oh, you're awake, I was about to wake you up. Com'on I made you breakfast." Aphmau says with a grin on her face.

Aaron gives out a big yawn, with a confused look on his face. "Aphmau, what are you planning? You don't usually do this? The last time you did something like this, was our Anniversary of when we got together. That was two months ago And we all know what you did and what happened later ." Aaron says with a little smirk at the end.

Aphmau gave a little squeak, and she blushed.

"I-it's nothing like that, I swear." She says her voice is pitched.

She remembers what happened.

Aaron smiles "Aw why not, potato" he says he's voice deep at the end

She squeaks "OKAY, food, I'm gonna go downstairs for food. Please come down." aphmau says, literally running out of the room

-------------------

Aaron walks down stairs to see aphmau in the kitchen with the cooking apron on,

'kiss the cook'

Aaron gives aphmau a kiss on the cheek.

"What is all of this Aph?" Aaron asks aphmau.

"Just look at what is there"

Aaron does.

He sees

"I see all different sizes of pancakes. But they are all baby pancakes"

Aaron notices

Where he is the pancakes are bigger but they are tiny still, he goes down the line and the pancakes get smaller and smaller. Until the end of the pancake, the tiniest one is like the size of your pinky nail. "Baby, pancake, that's the tiniest pancake I have ever seen.

Then Aaron notices something. Next to the smallest pancake.

The smallest potato. "A baby potato?"