Wet Dreamin' Thinkin That I'm Smashing, But I'm Sleepin'- J Cole

Shawn

I had just got out the shower when I saw her looking around the room through the cracked door.

"Cals I'm right here" I said, she looked like she was bouta have a nervous breakdown. I went and got in bed and she went and got in her's. I cut on the Lakers game and halfway through the fourth quarter she screamed and jumped in my bed.

"Cals, calm down I'm right here. I got you baby girl. " I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Shawn I'm sorry" I looked at her, she had her head resting on my chest.

"You ain't got nothing to be sorry for. I should've never let you outta my sight." I looked up and saw Nick Young shoot a buzzer-beating three. Ball is life . I cut the TV off and checked my phone.

"Sleep time?"

"You remember when you said you'd be my first time?" I heard her say kinda shyly.

"Yea I remember " I closed my eyes and headed back to that moment.

"You know if you never meet the right person, bestfriend will happily put it on ya, ya feel me?" I licked her cheek.
"Ewww,Shawn that's nasty" she said wiping my saliva off her cheek.
"I can put my tongue in different places, if I can't lick yo cheek lil girl"
"Shawn, you nasty, I'd rather you lick my cheek "

"You going to sleep?" She said ending my flashback.

"Nah, Im reminiscing " I said before I felt warm lips on mine. I thought I was trippin so I kept my eyes closed. I felt it again and I opened them it was Cali.

"What you doin' Cal?" I said with this dumbass look on my face. This shit only happens in my dreams.

"You said if I never find the right person, Well I did find the right person. It's you Shawn. " she kissed my lips and I kissed her back this time, realizing that it was real.

I held her in my arms "You sure about this?"

"Positive "

I rubbed her back as she filled my neck with kisses. I sat her on top of me and let my tongue explore her mouth. She started to take her shirt off and I helped her out. I looked down and then looked at her. She giggled then unbuttoned her pants. I laid her on her back and slid her pants off. I kissed her neck and allowed my tongue to travel down her body.

I got to her underwear and stopped. I looked at her and she nodded. I took a deep breath in my head and pulled her underwear down with my teeth. I started licking her slowly then I got faster. I felt her legs shaking against my shoulder . It taste like innocence down here and shit.

I pushed my head deeper everytime she pulled back. I flicked my tongue in circles and I felt her clinching around my tongue . I got up and went to the restroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I went back in the room and laid next to her.

"On some real shit. I'd dream about this moment at night. Just holding you in my arms and pleasing you. " I confessed.

I looked at her, she was blushing.

I slid a condom on and laid on top of her. She grabbed my neck and kissed me. I slowly slid the tip in and she flinched. I paused and she placed her hands on my back. I continued sliding in, and she moaned. Does she like it or does it hurt?

I looked at her and she bit her slip. I slowly put half in and she moaned loudly. Did that hurt? I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. I stroked slowly and felt her hands tense up on my back. I sped up and her nails dug into my back. I started kissing her as I slowed down. I let her tongue explore my mouth as I slowly stroked into and out of her. I felt her clinch up around me so I sped up. She moaned loudly and scratched my back with both hands. When I felt the climax coming I pulled out and went to the restroom. I jumped in the shower and ran bath water when I finished. I went to the bed and picked her up. I sat her in the tub and left. I changed the sheets and turned on ESPN and watched the game recaps. When she came out, she put her clothes on and got in my bed. I pulled her into my arms and cut the TV off. I kissed her on her forehead. "Goodnight, Cali Love " and with that we drifted off to sleep.