Save Me- Nicki Minaj

Cali

I opened the door to the apartment and handed Mike his food out the bag. I sat my food on the table and walked into the restroom. It's healing, it looks better. He hasn't hit me since that day so I guess he really didn't mean it.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Mike. He kissed me on my forehead. "You like when I do that? " he asked when I smiled.

"Yea babe" I said laying in his lap.

"You probably like it, cause that's how N'Shawn used to do it " he scoffed as he put the fries in his mouth.

"No, I like it cause I love you bae" I kissed his cheek and he laughed.

"Aight, bae you love me? "

"Of course."

"Show me" he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.

"Mike, I don't know if I'm ready. "

"You said you loved me right? And your first time should be with somebody you love,right?"

"Yea,but I've never done this before " I felt my stomach turn. I thought back to the day me and Shawn were talking about sex.

"All I'm sayin is, if you never find the right person, bestfriend will happily put it on ya, ya feel me?" Shawn said as he licked my cheek.
"Ewww, Shawn that's nasty! " I said rubbing his saliva off my cheek.
"I could put my tongue in other places, if I can't lick yo cheek lil girl " he said smirking.
"Shawn, you nasty, I'd rather you lick my cheek. " I said laughing.
"I thought so, " he said as he kissed my cheek and then my forehead with his soft lips.

"Bae, come on " I heard Mike say as I snapped back into the present.

"I don't feel right about it Mike"

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started kissing my neck.

"Mike, stop it"

"Bae, lemme love you." He said sliding my pants off.

"No, I don't want to. Stop it!"

"Chill bruh " he said grabbing my wrist and holding them over my head. He slid my underwear off and tried to put the tip in. I was moving so much he couldn't put it in. "Stop moving bae!" He said as he tightened his grip on my wrists. He tried to kiss me and I bit his lip. He slapped me. He got off of me and walked into the living room. I wrapped up in a sheet and sat in a corner. I sat there shaking and started to cry. I want Shawn. I want my bestfriend. He was trynna protect me and I blew him off.

"Bae come here " Mike said as he entered the room. I looked at the wall and continued shaking. He walked over to where I was and picked me up, he walked into the bathroom and sat me in a tub full of warm water and bubbles. "Im sorry" he kissed my cheek and walked out the bathroom. He then left the apartment.

I scrubbed my whole body for an hour, I used two bars of soap. I scrubbed as hard as I could.

I wrapped up in a towel, let the water out and went into the bedroom. I put on some fresh clothes and laid down. I prayed that N'Shawm would come and save me. I fell asleep. When I awoke I found Mike Laying next to me. My body shook and I silently cried.

"Bae, I'm real sorry " Mike said.
Must not have been crying so silently after all.

He walked into the living room and brought me a bouquet of white roses.
My favorite, he remembered.

He kissed my forehead and picked me up. He held me in his arms and whispered to me.

"Bae, I'm fuckin up. I need you, you need me. We need each other. We supposed to be together I remember when I saw you. The way you sway your hips when you walk. The way them tight pants fit you. I love it, I love your body and I love you. "
I thought back to the day I had them tight pants. Shawn had a fit.

"Girl, where the rest of them damn pants at?"
"On my body Shawn" I said rolling my eyes.

"You must got on some denim panties cause they damn sure ain't on the pants "

"Blahh whatever Shawn " I say turning the radio up.

"You putting on my basketball shorts when we get to school. Even if I gotta put em on you myself. End of discussion. No rebuttal accepted."

I once again snapped into the present when I felt Mike reaching up my shirt.

"MIKE!"

"Sorry bae "

The next day while Mike was at work, I called Shawn.