Life Is Just Begining

Cali
"Yhunno it's rude to look through people stuff while they trynna sleep,right?" I turned around and ran to him. I took his soft cheeks in my hands and kissed his cheek.

"Damn, I got shot and all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Boy shut the hell up" I turned my head and kissed him. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I welcomed it.
"Ewwww" I heard Sierra say as she walked in. I slid in the seat next to his bed as they started roasting each other. His mom came in a few minutes later. Then my parents came and damn near jumped on me. My mom held me and started crying. When she finally let me go my dad grabbed me and started squeezing til I couldn't breath.
"Okay daddy, I can't breath" I said trynna push him off. He let go and walked over to Shawn.
"Thank you son" he said hitting Shawn on his shoulder.
"No problem Mr. J" Shawn said.
"Jordan don't hit him so hard " my mom said .
"Can I talk to Shawn?" I said over everyone. They all stopped talking.
"Alone" they all walked out. What happens if this all goes downhill? What happens if he stops loving me? I looked at the ceiling.
He knows I'm nervous when I won't make eye contact.
"Whassup with it?" he said looking at me.
I kept looking at the ceiling.
"Girl, look at me. I got a damn bullet in my chest for yo ass, bring yo ass here." I climbed in the bed next to him.

"What happens if us being together don't work out? Then what? " I was still looking at the ceiling.
"Who said we had to be together? Ion even like yo anaconda faced ass like that." he said. I mushed my face. He makes me sick.
"Girl, you think about shit too much. If it don't work, I'm still ya best friend. " that made me smile, he kissed my forehead and his eyes closed.

Seven hours later he was released and we all went to home. Later that morning we all ate breakfast at Shawn's house.

Shawn helped me study and I was able to get my credits to graduate. Shawn planned on playing basketball in college and even tried out for band. He had always played the snare when Dedrick was sick. Myself, I hadn't planned on my major. Shawn was majoring in business though.
Life was only beginning.